21

Saturday.

It's Roseanne's birthday. It is also the day that Jimin and Jennie go to a party together.

Jennie let Lisa take care of Jeongho since she is not working today.

11 am, Jimin went to the bakery to pick up Jennie for the party.

"Hi Jennie, are you ready?" Jimin asked when he saw Jennie.

"Yes, here's the cake."

Jimin took over the cake and led Jennie to his car.

When Jennie walked towards the car, she stopped because she didn't know where she should sit.

Jimin saw her movements and understood what she was thinking. He walked to the door of the passenger seat and opened it for her.

"Come in."

Seeing him telling her to sit in the passenger seat, Jennie walked towards him and went into the car.

The party is starting at noon and they are going early since Jimin is helping Roseanne to set up the things.

- - -

When they arrived, there was already a car outside. Jimin guessed it was Roseanne's boyfriend's car.

Roseanne's house was quite big. She had been earning money by posting videos of her covering songs online. She has also been working part-time.

So she bought this house with Jimin's and their parent's help right after she graduated. Their parents live in Busan and were very supportive of them, so they didn't stop her.

When Jimin and Jennie entered the house, they saw a man preparing food and Roseanne in a red dress sitting by the table watching him.

Jimin placed the cake on the table and Roseanne saw him.

"Oh my god, you're here."

Roseanne saw Jennie and asked Jimin, "You did invite her."

"Yes, watch your words today."

Jennie looked at them not knowing what they were talking about.

"Ok ok, let me introduce you to my boyfriend."

Roseanne pulled her boyfriend over.

"This is Jungkook, my boyfriend."

"Jungkook, this is my brother, Jimin. And this is..."

Roseanne realized she didn't know Jennie's name yet.

Jennie was going to introduce herself, but Jimin was quicker than her.

"Jennie."

"Yes, Jennie, she is my brother's friend. "

'We are considered as friends? 'Jennie thought.

Jungkook looked at them politely and pulled his hand out in front of Jimin.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you."

Jimin took his hand and shook it.

Then they continue helping to prepare for the party.

It's my birthday too.
I'm going to split the birthday party into different parts.