45

"Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba," Adrian cooed as he shook one of his toys

"Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba," Adrian cooed as he shook one of his toys. Grace was incredibly impressed by his accidental ability to string sounds together so early but what did she expect from Taylor Swift's son? He was on his stomach on a soft blanket on the floor, a few toys were scattered for him to play with while Grace sat there with the five month old and ate lunch while trying to get some of his energy out.

"Ba, ba, ba, ba?" She mimicked him playfully, "What does that mean? Are you making sheep noises?"

"Ah, ba, ba, ba."

"I see, very nice," she chuckled. She leaned forward and offered him a block that he'd knocked flying a minute prior, "In five months, you will be reciting your ABC's and counting, I promise you."

"Not everyone is academically gifted like me," Taylor said as she entered the room, "Aydee, don't listen to her, she's insane."

"Oh my god, she's insane, she wrote a song about me," Grace quoted in a song-like tone that made Adrian giggle like a madman.

"More like multiple albums," Taylor replied with a smirk.

"Don't be cute, we're still fighting," Grace kept her tone happy and a smile on her face as she changed out one of the toys within his range to see if he'd prefer it over one he hadn't touched yet.

"I already apologized," Taylor did the same and then looked at the bowl of salad Grace had half-eaten and questioned where her lunch was. Surely, Grace wasn't that mad about that silly little fight, was she?

"I think Mama will need to do more than apologize," Grace cooed at him. He started to giggle again and she had the widest smile on her face.

"It was a trap!"

"It was not! It was a sincere question and you- you answered wrong!"

To recap:

"What do you think about moving to Rhode Island sooner than we discussed? He's already five months old and there's people standing outside the apartment every day, I'm scared to go out."

"Just take security with you and it'll be fine. I don't want to move anytime soon, I like being able to go out with friends."

"Taylor, they're filming all of the time. We can't protect him here, it's getting out of hand."

"I thought you could handle the cameras and the fans," Taylor groaned with annoyance, "Are you kidding me?"

It had been an interesting eighteen and a half hours since the fight.

"You asked my opinion on moving sooner and I gave it to you."

"It's nice that you can go out with friends, I get that, but I have to take him with me unless I'm just leaving for a few minutes and I can't go anywhere right now. There's people outside right now for no reason other than they know you're in here," Grace replied, keeping her tone light and smiley despite being angry.