14

"Why are your hands always so cold?" Grace barely got out through the kiss Taylor was giving her

"Why are your hands always so cold?" Grace barely got out through the kiss Taylor was giving her. Her back was pressed firmly against the mattress as Taylor's weight was distributed across her frame. Taylor's hands were everywhere across her body but they never got warmer with each touch.

"I don't know," Taylor's mumble came out hard to understand but she had a cute little smile on her face as their noses brushed together, "Maybe you're just really hot— well, I know you're really hot, actually."

"Darling," Grace whined impatiently which wasn't common for her usual demeanour. Although, Taylor had worked hard at chipping away the ice queen until she was a ball of sunshine and silly faces all wrapped up into a nice package with green eyes.

"What?" Taylor pecked her lips again.

"At least kiss me if you're going to waste my time," Grace put her hand into Taylor's hair as the other cupped her jaw.

"Oh, I'm a waste of time, huh? That's so nice after not seeing you for a week," Taylor huffed. She rolled off and Grace rolled right onto her to correct that.

"No," she said sternly, "But you know what I meant."

"What did you mean?" Taylor knew she was caught being dramatic. She had a hard time keeping a straight face as Grace kissed her properly instead of answering. It wasn't long before her red lipstick trailed down Taylor's jaw and towards her collarbone, "Gracie, I'm supposed to top tonight."

"You can," Grace nipped at her skin as payback for all those times Taylor bit her while they were cuddling. She couldn't exactly remember when the biting had started but she did know that it was quite literally never called for when it did.

"Then let me," Taylor pouted and batted her eyelashes when Grace's gaze flickered towards her.

"I'm fairly certain that every time we do this, there's a part where I make you feel good and you make me feel good. Does that not count? You get half of the time to top!"

"I get twenty-five percent if I'm lucky, I can't seem to keep you off of me."

"I don't believe you should be complaining about that," Grace's smiled with her confidence shining like a spotlight. Taylor shook her head and pushed Grace to the side right after she unhooked her bra in a practiced motion.

"Don't you get sick of this constant power struggle we have going on?" Taylor asked as she pulled it off Grace's shoulders and then placed her lips against her wife's neck and trailed towards her breasts.

"Not really, no," Grace gasped as Taylor's tongue went around her nipple and swiped over the hardened bud, "I always win, anyways."

Taylor hoped that grabbing Grace's arm and gently moving it to her lower back would prompt her to touch her little more but her thin metal bracelet got caught on the string of Grace's friendship bracelets, "Sweetie, can you take them off so we stop getting tangled?"