Loved You First ~

Niall's POV:

"Girl it should be me, driving to your house, knocking on your door, kissing you on the mouth,"

She has a boyfriend, why didn't I tell her my feelings first? Why did I have to wait. I guess it's because I was too scared of rejection, but I should've told her anyway.

I stayed in the living room as she left with him, I couldn't stand to see them kiss.

"Bye Niall! See you later!" She called.

"Bye!" I responded and she left.

We loved together as best friends and I'd always enjoyed the comfort of being able to spend so much time with her, but that could all change if Mr loverboy and her become serious because she could move out one day.

I guess I'd always expected it, but I didn't really think it could happen so soon. I wasn't prepared, although I probably wouldn't have been prepared anyway.

"Pulling on your hand, dancing in the dark, 'Cause I was the only one who loved you from the start,"

They had gone clubbing, I know, ideal fourth date. I would've taken her bowling, to the cinema, to a nice restaurant, somewhere classy.

Instead they were probably dancing together, when it should be me. I could love her and treat her like a princess.

What could he offer?

"Hey, were back!" Y/N shouted, coming through the door and laughing as I got up, walking to the front door to greet her and to make sure she was okay.

"Oh, hi." I said, noticing that he was here too.

"Hi, listen, I can take it from here, why don't you go?" He said, bluntly.

"Go? I'm sorry, this is my home, I think you should go if your going to be like that." I said calmly.

"Hey, Niall lives here, there's no need to be like that, I'm with you." Y/N smiled at him and he sighed.

That hurts, I thought.

"Okay, your right, you'll be moving in with me one day anyway, see you later." He said, kissing her cheek and leaving with a smirk.

"Moving in?" I asked.

"Well, maybe one day." Y/N said, smiling.

She seemed so happy but he didn't seem right for her, he didn't seem to love her like I did.

"I know your only on your fourth date but surely that's too soon to be thinking about moving in?" I asked.

"I said maybe one day Niall, not next week." She sighed, walking upstairs towards her bedroom.

"But now when I see you with him it tears my world apart."

Seeing her so happy was great to see, but her with him didn't seem right, not just because I had feelings for her but because he didn't seem to really care.

"Y/N, wait!" I called, not being able to keep my feelings hidden anymore.

"What?" She asked, turning around, her eyes watery.

"Because I've been waiting all this time to finally say it but now I see your hearts been taken and nothing could be worse. Baby I loved you first."

"I love you, okay? I love you and I want you to be happy but he seems like he doesn't care about you." I blurted.

"Y-you what?" She stuttered, surprised.

"I love you! I've been waiting for so long to tell you but I couldn't ever find the right time, but I need to tell you, I can't keep this in anymore." I exclaimed.