Namjoon showed his hand in front of Jungkook for the deal. Jungkook thought for a moment before he accepted the deal with a victory smirk.

*

"I am so excited to work here." Jisoo said this while giving a beautiful smile.

"I am looking forward.” Jin said, returning a smile.

Jin has decided to employ some extra staff since he can't handle everything because of his pregnancy, like before. Jisoo came today and passed the interview for one of the chef positions. They were now in the kitchen after Jin gave her a quick tour.

“I will be on time tomorrow. I think I should leave for now. bye”

“Bye.”

Jin walked with her to the door, and he was about to turn back to enter the kitchen when he heard customer's loud chatings.

Ommoh!,who is he?

I haven’t seen anyone this handsome and hot.

Is he a new employee? But he looks rich.

Jin looked at the person they were drooling over, and he was shocked to find that it was Jungkook. Jungkook was serving some customers and greeting the ones who were entering the restaurant.

What is he doing?

Jin quickly walked to him and took the plate Jungkook was holding. Jungkook got startled by the sudden action.

“Mwo hae (what are you doing)?” Jin complained.

“Oh, I was just giving a hand to Hobi, since you are busy.” Jungkook said with a smile and reached to take the plate back from Jin.

“No, you don’t have to do this.” Jin said with Little Mad. Jungkook found it cute whenever Jin got mad.

“Why? Can I help my boyfriend?"

“Jungkook, you will be tired from your work. I don’t want to burden you.”

“Burden?” Jungkook asked in disbelief.

He sighed, put his hands around Jin's shoulder, and pulled him to his side.

"Yeorobun!" he shouted, turning towards the customers and taking everyone's attention.

“This beautiful man is my boyfriend. Since he is pregnant with our baby, I offer to help him, but he isn’t allowing me. He is saying it will be a burden for me. Isn’t it my duty to help my pregnant boyfriend?” Jin stood speechless, hearing Jungkook’s announcement.

The customers began to voice their opinions.

"Kwenchanha, let him help you."

"It's his duty; don’t stop him."

"You are lucky to have such a nice boyfriend."

"You both look cute. Stay together happily." An old couple commented the last statement.

“That’s it. I'm going; you better go attend the new customers~” Jungkook said so happily and walked away, taking the plate back from Jin's hand , amusing Jin with his behaviour.

*

Jin rushed to open the door, which Jungkook was knocking on continuously. He just finished his shower and quickly wore his pajamas to open the door.

"What's the matter?” He asked upon opening the door.

“What took you so much time to open?" Jungkook got inside with his laptop in his hand and settled into Jin's bed in a comfortable position.

“I was taking a shower.”

Jin closed the door and looked at Jungkook in confusion, who was typing seriously.

“Why are you working in my room?”

"Didn't couples always stay together? Don’t worry about me; you can continue your nightly routines. I will quickly finish this.” Jungkook then shifted his full focus to the laptop.

Jin stood there anxious; even though they are a couple now, he was always nervous whenever Jungkook came close to him. It was all new for him, but he didn’t regret anything.  He swiftly made his way to the mirror and started to moisturize his face.

Why am I nervous?
Like he said, it's all common among couples.
What if he didn’t like it when he saw me nervous?
No, Jin, this is only the first day he will not go beyond the limit.
What if he does?
I will not reject, but I am feeling weird. Is this because of my hormones?

"Why are you taking so much time?"

Jungkook came from behind Jin and took him in his arms. Jin quickly held on to Jungkook tightly, who was bringing him to the bed. Jungkook slowly and carefully laid Jin on the bed. Jin loosens the hold on Jungkook and looks at those doe eyes.

Jungkook hovered above Jin and smiled; he looked at him with so much love. Jin's body began to creep red when he saw Jungkook leaning forward. He relaxed when Jungkook placed a soft and warm kiss on his forehead and closed his eyes slowly to feel the kiss. But suddenly, he began to breathe heavily when Jungkook started to kiss all over his face. Jin holds the sheet tightly because Jungkook has now started to suck his jaw and neck. He let out a little cry when Jungkook bit his neck suddenly.

“J- Jungkook” It came out as a needy moan. Jungkook pulled away from Jin's neck only to connect their lips. He sucked every part of that plump lip. Jin, who was anxious about everything before, was now submessed under the control of his boyfriend. He became weak and vulnerable under Jungkook. Jungkook pulled away to take some breath, but Jin was still pouting with his closed eyes.

"It looks like you want more.”

Jungkook’s comment caused Jin to open his eyes instantly.

When did he remove the shirt? Jin was in shock.

“Do you remember our first night?" Jungkook asked, hovering again.

“A little." Jin said shyly.

“Don’t worry, I will make sure you will fully remember our every night.”
With that he attacked Jin's lip.