191-195

Chapter 191

Night, inside the European prison for supernatural powers, [Meursault] -

this place has become a ruin.

"[Suffering from filthy sadness]...?" Gogol murmured: He was simply stunned by Chuuya's destructive power.

Did you tell him this is a human being? ?

"Chuuya is undoubtedly a real human being~" Dazai introduced in a wandering tone, not knowing why he was so proud of himself.

...just kidding.

"Okay, next is your stage - Mr. Clown!" Dazai helped Chuuya move aside.

When the smoke dispersed, several black guns were pointed at the group of people escaping from prison.

"Don't move!"

"He'll be arrested immediately!"

Gogol picked up his little finger and dug his ears: "Are you idiots?"

"You brat! What did you say?"

"Please be direct when dealing with criminals of my level. How about launching an attack? Instead of..." Gogol unfolded his cloak, and a thick turret stretched out -

"Just talk nonsense!"

"Then, that is?!"

"There are no telephone poles nearby, so I just moved a big guy here. Because..." Gogol's facial expression was exaggerated, "I'm so scared! I'm scared to death! So I brought this out to entertain everyone!" "

Bombardment! Prepare for bombardment immediately!!"

Guo Gorey bowed politely: "I wish you good morning, good afternoon, and good night."

...

"Boom!!!"

The shells were noisy, and the smoke that had not yet dispersed rose again. When the smoke and dust completely dissipated, the fugitives were nowhere to be seen.

——

"Ah!"

In the evening, Yi Tong twitched her nose, and the uncle at the door immediately put out his cigarette butt: "I'm sorry, I've been living alone for too long, and I forgot about the guests at home... Ahem!"

This uncle was the villager Yi Tong met earlier.

"No, no, thank you very much for taking me in!" Yi Tong held the teacup, "If it weren't for you, Guguzi and I would have spent the night in the deep mountains and old forests." "Why are you in the woods?" The uncle looked at Yi Tong

. Hitomi is young, still just a teenager.

Yi Tong brought up the birdcage and told the truth: "I went to catch Gu Guzi, but I got lost."

Pigeon:...Do you blame me?

"It's rare for pigeons to appear in the nearby woods." The uncle looked at the pigeons and said, "Ahem! Ahem... Are you trying to catch them to eat?" "Gu Gu!!" "