43-44

Chapter 43

    "Welcome." Yi Tong smirked, "What would you like to eat?" The

    leading man looked up, showing a typical foreign face. The foreign man glanced around in the store, and finally fixed on Yitong's face.

    "Who are you? You are not the boss." Japanese is very standard.

    The foreign man received the order to "kill the owner of the curry shop and the children in the shop." The emaciated young man in front of him obviously did not match the middle-aged man with a big belly in the photo.

    "I'm the nephew of the boss. Uncle took the children out for an outing and won't be back until evening. Do you have anything to do with uncle?" Yi Tong came up with the words he had thought up.

    "Going out?" The foreign man frowned when he heard that.

    "Yes, are you Uncle's friend?"

    The foreign man ignored Yitong's inquiry and walked around the store a few times.

    The customers who were dining saw a crowd of people coming in, and they didn't look like serious people, so they dropped their plates and fled.

    Yitong silently praised them for their desire to survive... Wait, it seems that they didn't pay! ?

    At this moment, on the first floor of the curry shop, there are only Yitong and Mimic who came here with a bad attitude.

    There is no harvest on the first floor, and the foreign men set their sights on the second floor.

    Yitong thumped in her heart, and when the foreign man put his feet up the steps, he stopped him: "Please wait a moment, Your Excellency." There was

    a decorative crystal ball on the counter, and Yitong moved over the crystal ball, Shenshen said stickily: "To be honest, I am a fortune teller. I saw the wind and snow from Europe from your body. You and your friends seem to be lost and looking for something? Maybe I can help you."

    Hearing the words, the foreign man twisted suddenly, jumped down from the steps, strode up to Yitong, and looked down at him: "A fortuneteller? Are you a person with supernatural power?"

    Yitong nodded calmly: " You can think so too."

    The foreign man squinted his eyes, and his eagle-like eyes scratched his whole body.

    Foreign men are experienced fighters, but under such murderous gaze, Yi Tong is not afraid at all.

    There is nothing to fear anymore.

    He stroked the crystal ball with his finger, still with a smile on his face, as if facing an ordinary guest, he said politely: "Do you want me to do a fortune-telling for you?" After a pause, Yitong added: " It's free."

    The foreign man seemed to hear something funny, let out a sneer, and withdrew his scrutiny.

    But he didn't walk away immediately, but he signaled his subordinates to be calm, and said to Yitong in an interesting tone: "Okay, let's start your performance." Yitong emphasized that this is not a "performance"