7-8

Chapter 7 Is there anyone?

    ...I can't remember what happened after that.

    When Yi Tong regained consciousness, she was already sitting in the car going to the interrogation department, and all the memories of the time before eating and getting in the car disappeared.

    He tried to confirm with the driver: "Who asked you to pick me up?"

    There can only be one answer: "It's Mr.

    Dazai who lives with you." It's weird to say it.

    "Huh? It's you?" Yitong recognized that the driver was the member of the organization who was caught by him before and spread rumors about him and Dazai.

    "It's me! My name is Hiroshima Shuichi!"

    "I didn't ask your name."

    "Smith Marseille!"

    "Hiroshima... Shuichi, right?" Yi Tong rubbed his aching temple, "What did Dazai say?" ?” Why did he lose his memory? I vaguely feel that it has something to do with Dazai.

    "Mr. Dazai said..." Hiroshima Shuichi kept watching Yitong from the rearview mirror, "'What he wants is in his pocket, tell him so when he wakes up.' "Things

    ?

    Yi Tong looked confused and took out a note from his pocket, on which was written a name: [Kintian Urasaburo] in elegant or scribbled handwriting.

    ? ? ?

    "Brother Hitomi, who is Urasaburo Kaneda?" Hiroshima Shuichi asked eagerly.

    "How do I know? What is Dazai doing again... You peeked at my little note!"

    "Just curious! I thought it was a love letter!"

    "I'll hit you!"

    "Brother Tong is not a combat power It doesn't hurt to hit someone!"

    "I really, really will hit you!"

    "Brother Hitomi, who is Urasaburo Kaneda? Do you want to call and ask Mr. Dazai?"

    "I think so too, but Dazai doesn't have a cell phone!"

    Yi Tong, who originally wanted to give Dazai a cell phone, was blocked by him saying "I'm not used to electronic products"—who would

    believe it!

    Is there anyone in this day and age who doesn't know how to use a mobile phone? Is it the primitive man in the cave? !

    Simply do not want it!

    Yitong complained silently, but thinking of her amnesia, it must be related to this note.

    It is very likely that it was exchanged with Dazai for this price... Could it be said!

    What Yitong is most worried about right now is "Looking for Mike". Could this "Kinda Urasaburo" have anything to do with Mike?