51-52

Chapter 51

    It's just too much!

    When Atsushi Nakajima walked out of the detective agency, he saw Yitong squatting in the corner and drawing circles by himself.

    "Hitomi...Su-jun?"

    Remembering Mr. Kunikida's advice, Atsushi Nakajima honestly added an honorific: "What are you doing squatting in the corner?"

    "Dun..." Yitong looked at him aggrieved , "Am I scary?"

    "Eh? How come..."

    "Am I ugly?"

    "No no no! Not at all!"

    "Then why!"

    ...Su Jun may have heard Kunikida The words of Mr.

    Atsushi Nakajima was thinking like this, in order not to make Yitong feel sad, he whispered to him: "Hitomi, get up, don't you want to go to Lupin?" "...Hmmm!" "Then let me take

    you

    there "

    Hmm, sorry to trouble you, Dundon!"

    "Nakajima Atsushi..." Kunikida Doppo appeared behind Dundon, and the mirror flashed in the backlight.

    "S-Smi Masai!"

    ......

    ——

    "Are you okay, Dun Dun?"

    Yitong asked with concern as He Dun was walking on the road.

    "It's okay..." Don said dejectedly.

    "Are you really all right?"

    "It's all right, don't look at Mr. Kunikida usually looks fierce, but he's actually a good guy." Atsushi comforts Yitong in turn, "Don't be sad, too, Hitomi." "...

    Pfft " Yi Tong chuckled, "Of course I know about this kind of thing." He knows it better than anyone else.

    Seeing Yitong laughing, Dun laughed too.

    Not far ahead is the destination -

    located in the alley of the busy street, on a very old sign at the corner, it clearly shows the words: [Lupin Bar - Yokohama Branch].

    "Yokohama branch!" Yitong caught the keyword in the lower right corner, "It really exists!"

    He had only been to the main branch in Ginza, Tokyo before, but this was the first time he saw the branch.

    "Let's go in." Yitong was about to go in, but Dun's cell phone rang suddenly.

    "Hello? Oh oh okay, I'll be right there." After hanging up the phone, Atsushi said regretfully, "I'm sorry Hitomi, I have to go back to the detective agency right now, can you please help me pass this document to Mr. Dazai?"