5-6

Chapter 5 Encountering the Childhood God

    We all know: When the leader asks "Are you confident in accomplishing something", as a subordinate, you usually have to answer confident if you are not confident.

    "Yes." Yitong said with tears in his eyes, "I'm super confident."

    "Well, Osamu Dazai is quite an extraordinary talent. Although he is still young, if his abilities are used properly, over time, he can destroy them all by himself. It is easy to kill a hostile organization, and having him will make the organization even more powerful.

    Of course, it is reasonable to reimburse the members of the organization for serious bills."

    The leader easily gave Yi Tong a hell-difficult task: "Lobbying Osamu Dazai joined our port mafia, for you who have an extraordinary relationship with him, it should be easy, right?" "..."

    Taking

    silence as acquiescence, the leader waved his hand pretending to be merciful: "Okay, go down, don't Let me down."

    "...yes."

    It turned out that one mission, strangely but quite logically, turned into two missions.

    Yi Tong hates it.

    Having said that, the leader seems to know all about Osamu Dazai's abilities and talents?

    Could it be that Dazai was really a member of the port mafia before?

    Can't figure it out, Yitong just stopped thinking about it, and used the supernatural ability standing outside the leader's office - the supernatural

    ability [Looking for Fragrance and Knowing People] - activated!

    found it!

    Yitong opened her eyes, and immediately summoned her subordinates to prepare for the mission.

    The object of this mission is a duck named "Mike"...

    The supernatural ability is called [Crazy Scrooge]. It is said that this duck is as rich as the enemy, and it is worth thousands of dollars if it is pulled out by its roots... It is written in the information.

    The information provided two photos in total: one was a photo of the task target turning into a duck when he used the supernatural power; the other was a child-like person, and it was noted that this was when the task target was eight years old.

    Eight years old... The current age of the task target is eighteen.

    Photos from ten years ago?

    Yitong feels dizzy: It is true that his supernatural ability can find people based on the data, but the premise is to keep pace with the times and meet the current state of the mission goal.

    Let him find photos from ten years ago... It's really the style of a leader, it's scumbag.

    Also because the data was too laggy, Yitong only vaguely speculated that the mission target was in the Chinatown area.