9-10

Chapter 9 About Dazai's Coat Mystery

    "Stop it!" A few kids were scribbling on the leader's car, and Yi Tong hurried forward to stop it.

    "Hee hee hee!" The red-haired kid in the lead made an ugly grimace at Yitong, turned around and ran away quickly.

    "Who is it!" The noise woke up the old man in the car.

    Yitong stopped the subordinate who was about to tell the truth: "It's me, I'm sorry I was on the phone just now and woke you up." "

    It's Ito-kun." The leader lay back, "I'll forgive you this time, I won't make an exception. "

    Yi Tong, who was rated as a "treasure" by the leader, was spared the fate of being punished, and the surrounding subordinates all wore sunglasses and did not say a word.

    "Go back," said the leader.

    As soon as the leader left, Yitong lowered her voice and said majesticly: "Today's matter is exactly as I said, you didn't see any red-haired children, do you understand?" "Yes!" "The graffiti on the

    car

    remember Wash it up before the boss finds out."

    "Yes!"

    That way the children can be saved...

    The more delirious the leader, the more cruel and violent his personality is, and he will execute all the redheads on the street just because of the graffiti The child——

    Yi Tong would not let this kind of thing happen under his nose.

    ...

    Another month later, the leader's condition became more and more serious, and the time of unconsciousness became longer and longer. While lying in bed, he still firmly promulgated many harsh regulations.

    For example, people are not allowed to speak ill of the port mafia, and rewards are posted to encourage each other to report.

    Such crazy operations have made Yokohama panic, and suspicion and killing are staged on the streets every day.

    It was at this time that Yitong was transferred out of Yokohama: he received the last mission from the leader.

    On the day he returned from his mission, the crimson moon was shining in the sky, and the building of the port mafia headquarters was shrouded in blood-red moonlight, revealing something in the dark.

    As expected, as soon as Yitong stepped into the headquarters building, she learned the news of the leader's death.

    The delirious old man finally died.

    Instead, the heir designated by the old man is an unobtrusive person who no one thought of—the exclusive doctor who always accompanies the leader: Mori Ogai and Dr. Mori.