75

Chapter 75

    【Mr. Ito, are you watching? 】

    No one responded.

    ……Um?

    Quan Heye looked down at his hands: ...?

    Since waking up from a serious injury, the body has been healing rapidly. Combined with the experience of his friend Tong, Quan Heye originally thought that Mr. Ito was attached to his body.

    In the end... did he think too much?

    Quan Heye closed the diary depressedly, and went to bed to rest.

    After waking up, go on to work with the Port Mafia.

    Day after day, until the Mimic incident fermented -

    Oda Sakunosuke died.

    ...

    [**** month ** day, weather: cloudy]

    [Today, Mori Ogai officially announced to the public that the port mafia has become a reasonable and legal organization of supernatural beings.

    Mori Ogai used the life of Mr. Dazai's friend as a "chip" to obtain a "superior business license". Since then, the port mafia is no longer a shady underground organization.

    In short - Port Mafia, there's a line up!

    But Mr. Oda was sacrificed.

    As a follower of Mr. Dazai, I have witnessed his friendship with Mr. Oda and Mr. Sakaguchi... Who would have thought that Mr. Sakaguchi was an undercover agent? Even Dazai-san... wait, what if Dazai-san had already expected it? That's Mr. Dazai!

    Yes, I think Mr. Dazai must have expected it a long time ago. Nothing in the world can exceed his expectations.

    Except Mr. Oda's death.

    Mr. Oda died today, I witnessed it with my own eyes.

    I was on duty when it happened.

    Mr. Dazai didn't know where he went. As a follower, I waited outside his office and waited for him to come back.

    When I learned that Mr. Dazai bravely broke into the chief's office and then disappeared alone, I panicked.

    I went to ask my friend Copper for help, and Copper asked Mr. Hitomi Ito for help.

    Copper was brought into the Port Mafia by Mr. Hitomi Ito, and he has been working under his hands since then. Mr. Hitomi Ito took good care of Copper.

    Therefore, when Tong made a request, Mr. Hitomi Ito agreed, and used his supernatural ability to infer the coordinates of Mr. Dazai.

    In view of the invalidity of Mr. Dazai's ability, just to be on the safe side, I asked Tong to let Mr. Hitomi Ito see the coordinates of Mr. Oda.