65-66

Chapter 65

    Fuck? ? ?

    The melody of the singing voice is very familiar, Yitong once played a single on repeat for a long time, and she can sing it herself.

    Where will this song be... "Things That Fell From Heaven"? No, no, the style of painting is wrong.

    That is...

    Picking apart the leaves, Yitong saw the girl standing in the river.

    The water in the river was very shallow, barely reaching the girl's calf. The girl was wearing a red dress, her long hair was entwined behind her head, and she scooped up a handful of water and splashed it on her face.

    have to.

    Yitong knew where this place was -

    how could he travel to the world of "Dororo"! ! ! ? ?

    It's over.

    The purpose of Yitong jumping into the well is to go back to the Taisho era, chase down Sato, and get back the "broken pages of the book" that his friend put on him.

    result! That's it? That's it? ?

    Yitong looked at the girl in the river with a look of lovelessness.

    "Who?!" The girl found Yitong standing under the tree.

    Before the girl approached, the world turned upside down, and in the glare of the morning sun, Yi Tongsheng fainted helplessly.

    …

    Woke up again, the sky was dim and approaching evening, the afterglow of the setting sun was barely covered by the dilapidated roof, Yitong felt dizzy and dizzy.

    His body was covered with a thin rag, and there was nothing under his body, just lying on the hard floor.

    He is...

    "Are you awake?" The girl in red came in with a towel and put it on Yitong's forehead, gently: "Your forehead is very hot, you must have a fever." Remembered

    .

    "Sister Meixu!" The child with one arm missing brought in a bowl of porridge with his other hand.

    "Thank you, Ah Zhu." Mei Xu took the bowl, lifted Yi Tong, and fed it to his mouth.

    Yitong turned her head and looked for her backpack.

    "Your things are over there." Mei Xu pointed to the backpack in the corner, "Do you need me to bring it for you?"

    Yitong nodded, and Mei Xu helped him carry it: "Here." Hold

    yourself tight Yitong didn't check the contents of the backpack immediately, and didn't speak or eat in silence.

    "Is it hard?" Mei Xu put down the bowl, and reached out to touch Tan Yitong's forehead.