111-115

Chapter 111

"Why are you wearing a bandage?"

"Eh... I was bitten by a mosquito." Yi Tong faltered.

"Mosquitoes? Are there mosquitoes now?" It seems that everyone does not believe that there will be mosquitoes in this season.

The friend narrowed his eyes: "Even if you are bitten by a mosquito, there is no need to cover it with a bandage, right ?

" What happened, Dazai said suddenly: "So - the hair on Hitomi's [bed] is Gogol's, right?"

 Yitong nodded quickly: "That's right! He also helped me kill a Mosquitoes!" 

On the bed? hair? Beat mosquitoes? The friend looked suspicious, but he was not easy to fool, and he still insisted on removing Yitong's bandage: "This..."

 The friend pointed at the tooth marks on Yitong's neck tremblingly: "This is the bandage that Gogol punched. What??" 

The civet cat did hit this position: "Ah yes." 

That guy Gogol... used his mouth to hit mosquitoes? ? ! The friend left with a gloomy face, and Yitong couldn't even scream. ... 

The Armed Detective Agency is downstairs, opposite to Yi Tong's house.

 "Bang!"

 The door of Gogol's house exploded. Gogol came out with a confused look on his face: "A Tuo? What are you doing?" 

The culprit who blew up the door - his friend approached Gogol expressionlessly, raised his hand, and slapped Gogol hard. Gogol slapped: "Disgusting!"

 Gogol:? ? ? ..

. —— "The civet cat was slapped?!"

 After the incident, Yi Tong laughed and screamed: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

 "Was the slap left or right?"

"It seems to be on the left."

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Yitong laughed and kicked wildly, "Did you say anything else?" "

【Disgusting】——"

"Puff hahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha

. Smiling: "I went to check the surveillance at that time~"

"Swoosh! Hahahahahaha!"

The phone in his pocket vibrated suddenly, Dazai picked up the phone, and looked at the caller ID: [Kunikida-kun].

Dazai hung up immediately.

After a while, he got up slowly and said, "I'm going to work first."

"Okay! Work hard!!"

After Dazai left slowly, Yitong fell down on the sofa and laughed wildly again, remembering the civet cat . Until I heard the sound of a suitcase being dragged outside—