98-100

Chapter 98

  "Sir? Sir!"

  The cashier girl stretched out her hand and waved in front of his eyes: "It's a total of one hundred yen... are you listening?"

  "Ah, yes!" Yitong came back to her senses, and looked at the thing in her hand——

  mineral water? !

  "Mineral water?" Yi Tong muttered, "No, I remember that I came to the convenience store to buy..."

  What are you buying?

  "Hey! Can you hurry up?" The people in the queue behind urged impatiently.

  "No, I'm sorry!" Yitong hurriedly paid the money and retreated to the side, watching the people behind buy a bag of salt, a bottle of vinegar and a bottle of soy sauce.

  It seems that the seasoning at home has run out.

  ……soy sauce?

  By coincidence, Yitong walked around to the shelf and took a bottle of soy sauce as well.

  After paying the money and walking out of the convenience store, Yitong looked at the plastic bag in his hand: there was a bottle of mineral water and a bottle of soy sauce inside.

  By the way, he walked into the convenience store because he was thirsty!

  This convenience store is near the station. The reason why he came to the station was——

  【Tongtong, I have asked for leave from my unit, and I will come to accompany you for a few days. The plane at 1:30 in the evening will arrive at your place at about 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. Good night, see you tomorrow. 】

  Sender: Mom.

  Mom is coming to Yokohama, today's plane, Yitong is going to Narita Airport to pick up her mother.

  The tram came, Yitong walked into the tram, found an empty seat and sat down.

  Passengers around whispered: "Did you see it? A city flying in the sky."

  "I see, I also saw our landmark building in Yokohama. What is that? Is it a projection? Is there any celebration or something like that today."

  ...

  Passengers are discussing what they saw half an hour ago.

  Yitong also saw it, but he didn't care about it, what was in his mind was his mother——

  Will mom's plane land safely? Where did Hyakkimaru go? Yitong can be sure that he is not in the sewer shaft he crawled out of.

  What has the world...become?

  Unscrew the bottle cap and drink some water. About an hour later, the tram arrives at its destination.

  The plane was delayed as expected. Yitong's blood was congealed all over his body, just when he was in despair, his mother came to him: "Tongtong, why are you sitting on the ground?"