136-140

Chapter 136

Yi Tong:! ! !

"Ah this, ah this this, is it too early?" Yi Tong held the ring and was at a loss.

And this is no ordinary ring: the entire ring is designed like a movie tape, with squares of smooth diamonds forming a circle, and each diamond is a different color - this is a colorful ring

! colorful! ! The kind where Bulling Bulling can flash! ! !

This was the first time Yi Tong saw such a beautiful ring, and she was dumbfounded for a moment.

"Well~ the timing is just right." Dazai said to himself, taking Yitong's hand and putting the ring on him.

Just right.

The ring finger on Yi Tong's left hand is closest to the heart. To represent that you are my eternal love -

Dazai showed his left hand: he also wore an identical ring on his ring finger.

"This is a diamond ring to prevent pick-up conversations!"

"...to prevent pick-up conversations?" Yi Tong looked confused.

"Yes! Those boring people won't come over to strike up a conversation when they see Hitomi wearing such a striking ring on her hand, right?"

So that's it.

It turns out that this was what Dazai had in mind...

"Pfft, pfft, as expected of you, Dazai—" Yokohama's chief jealous!

"But the sudden gift of the ring still shocked me... Why is this ring so fat? Is this diamond abnormal?" Yi Tong has seen colored diamonds and knows that in addition to transparent and colorless diamonds, there are also red and blue diamonds. Color, pink, yellow and black, but they are not common.

but! This diamond ring was given by Dazai! It's in color! The color of the diamond part will also gradually change! !

It doesn't look like an ordinary diamond...

"It's just an ordinary diamond." Dazai said, "Don't think too much, Hitomi~" "

Huh??"

"Then the next question is-" Dazai seemed to be doing magic. posted two movie tickets, "Do you want Hitomi to go back to sleep or watch a movie?"

Yitong narrowed her eyes: Stare -

Dazai held up the movie ticket with a smile, and there were two drops of non-existent sweat on his forehead.

"...I told you that if you eat and sleep before you gain weight!" Yitong grabbed the movie ticket and looked at the show time: "It starts in twenty minutes, so we have to get there quickly."

Dazai nodded obediently: "Yeah !"

Forget it, no matter what kind of ring it is, since Dazai doesn't want to tell, Yitong can't ask further.

Dazai wouldn’t harm him anyway! And the ring is quite nice...

Interlocking fingers with Dazai, the two walked to the cinema.