121-125

Chapter 121

"That guy Gogol, there's something wrong with his brain."

In the middle of the night, there was a pillow beside him suddenly, Yitong opened his eyes in a daze, and found that the person lying on it was a friend: "...what?"

" He actually called me wife? I think he is not so clear-headed." "

I sent him to Africa, let him calm down."

"A-Africa?!" Yi Tong rubbed his eyes, "No, you guys Do the bosses in the script team like to send people to Africa just because they disagreed???” “There’s

something wrong with him.”

The civet cat was sent away by his friends, which was the same as Yitong’s plan, but he couldn’t be happy and mourned. He said "hmm" sadly.

The friend glanced at him from the corner of his eye: "Osamu Dazai still awake?"

"He blocked me."

"Really? That's great!"

"...Hey!"

"I feel more at ease now. "The friend pulled up the quilt peacefully, "Good night."

Yi Tong: "..."

"Seriously, why do you do everything possible to prevent us from being together ?

"

Will be with you!"

"Of course." The friend said as a matter of course, "The person with you will not be Osamu Dazai—but it will never be me." "

We are all people without a future Hitomi, you should look for your own future."

"...I haven't been able to understand what you are talking about since before." "

If you really understand, it would be too cruel to you." "

That's it Come on, Hitomi, just live without knowing anything."

"You know I'm very curious..."

The friend's hand covered his forehead: "Go to sleep."

A burst of dizzy drowsiness hit Yitong, and Yitong lost his mind. Awareness.

When he regained consciousness, what he saw was not the morning sun, but a white space.

Snow-white...space?

Yi Tong was frightened: What's going on? Why was he brought to the snow-white space again? !

Normally, as soon as the world merges, the snow-white space will disappear from Yi Tong's dream, which also represents the end of reincarnation.

But today...he's back again? ? !

Yi Tong looked around as if facing a formidable enemy, and sure enough she saw a plump pigeon in the central area.

The pigeons are also different from usual. There are a few dusty...shoe prints on their snow-white feathers? On top of tomatoes and rotten vegetable leaves.