78-79

Chapter 78

    "Are you a policeman?"

    Mom asked as she put down her glass, not paying attention to Dazai's sudden change of expression.

    Dazai calmed down his expression, but he could no longer take his eyes off his mother: "...No." "

    Mr. Dazai is an investigator of our detective agency." Dun proudly introduced.

    "Detective agency?"

    "Armed detective agency, it's on the fourth floor of this house."

    Mom had a little impression: "Oh, armed detective agency."

    She accompanied Yitong once, when she stood outside the door without go in.

    "Is it upstairs?"

    "Yeah."

    The phone rang, and it was the landlord. Mom picked up the phone: "Hello? When will you be back?"

    "I'm sorry, the road is too busy today, and I may not be able to come back for the time being. I'm sorry for making you wait so long."

    "It's okay..."

    The landlord can't come, and It's not good to talk about her son's "girlfriend" in front of other people. After hanging up the phone, my mother planned to go to Yitong's room to have a look.

    After getting up, Dun bowed to her: "I'm sorry to drag you into the case!"

    "It's because I walked in without winking..." Mom remembered another person who said she had "no wink", and said helplessly: "Yokohama It’s changed.”

    It wasn’t so nuclear before, was it?

    The mafia and perverts gather, is this still the Yokohama she knows?

    Mom always feels that something has changed in the world, which is closely related to her.

    Is she thinking too much?

    "Mr. Dazai, what are you in a daze for?" Atsushi waved his fingers in front of Dazai's eyes, "Come back to your senses!" Dazai was in a daze, the

    cup in his hand was tipped over, and a large part of the windbreaker was wet.

    "Wow! Mr. Dazai, what are you doing?!"

    Dazai was immersed in thinking.

    He observed his mother's every word and deed, and concluded that - the more she looked,

    the more she resembled her! !

    Whether it's the movement of drinking, the posture of making a phone call, or the frequency of blinking when talking to people, they are all super similar! ! !

    Hitomi...is a girl?

    This absurd idea was vetoed by Dazai just 0.1 seconds after it came out—