40

Chapter 40

    Blood Ghost Art [Real Dreamland]——Also known as: Real Illusion.

    People who have been affected by this technique will be dragged into an illusion space after falling asleep, and the damage they receive in the illusion will be faithfully fed back to the body in reality.

    To put it simply: upgraded to Nightmare of the Winding Ghost, Blood Ghost Art has changed from a targeted single-point attack to a group indiscriminate attack.

    ...

    When Nightmare approached this carriage, she quietly launched the first wave of attacks.

    The Ghost Killers carried it over with their strong physical fitness and team uniforms, and immediately fell into a deep sleep.

    Other ordinary people on the train were not so lucky.

    The dream was about to collapse, Yi Tong stood at the junction of reality and dream, looking at the corpse in a carriage in shock.

    All passengers died.

    The corpses lying on the table, falling under the seats, and rolling into the aisle, the pale and stiff limbs entangled with each other, were shocking.

    Nightmare let out a weird laugh with unknown meaning, dodged to dodge the sharp blades of the ghost killers, and threw a few backhand attacks: He didn't care about the lives of other humans except Yitong.

    "Goodbye, big brother!" Nightmare made a gentlemanly salute to Yitong—Yanmeng knew that her big brother was still alive, and that it would be okay if he died, she had no worries at all, opened the train door, and fell on her back with her arms outstretched. go down.

    The moving train left behind the ghost who jumped off the train in the blink of an eye, and the night and layers of dense forest completely covered the nightmare's footprints.

    "He escaped!" Tanjiro put his sword back into its sheath unwillingly, "Damn it!" The

    dream reality is collapsing rapidly with the departure of Nightmare. Once it completely collapses, Yitong will leave completely.

    At the last moment, Sato looked for Yitong's figure, and finally found the figure that was about to dissipate and become almost transparent by the door of the train.

    Yitong stared at the direction where Nightmare left, turned around and smiled at Satu: "I'm leaving, Tutu!"

    "Say hello to Giyuu, Kanae-san, and Momoto for me!"

    "Goodbye...everyone!"

    ——Saikari

    opened his eyes from his seat, beside him, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu came one after another When I woke up, everyone was injured to varying degrees.

    "Oh my God! Brother!" Tanjiro looked at him and exclaimed, "You are seriously injured!"

    Saito, who had been standing in the front, was stabbed by the girl, and had fought Nightmare several times, was undoubtedly seriously injured. heaviest.