201-205

Chapter 201

"Don't worry."

Yi Tong said seriously: "With me here, you will never be alone."

The friend was startled, and his face blushed slightly.

"Hahahahahaha!" Yi Tong patted her friend on the shoulder and laughed.

The fall of the Supernatural House stopped.

The barrier surrounding the Superpower House is very special and can only be seen when looking down from above, blocking the eyes of the citizens.

Yi Tong, who was in the air, could see clearly: "Stop...?" The

huge city in the sky stopped when it was two hundred meters above the ground.

...If it were more than ten meters lower, Hong Kong Black's five buildings would be gone.

Yitong breathed a sigh of relief for Mr. Mori.

"Oh my God!" Sigma held up the telescope with both hands and shouted: "Then, what is that?!?"

Yi Tong became curious: "Let me see! Let me see too!"

Sigma said The binoculars were handed to him, and Yi Tong saw -

"Fuck!!"

One person lifted the entire house of superpowers, with one hand!

There is no doubt that this person can only be -

"Niubi! Qi Shen Niubi!!!" Yi Tong shouted hoarsely.

The house of supernatural powers rose slowly, and after reaching a certain height, it climbed up on its own.

"Hi - Qi Shen! We are here!" Sigma flew towards him in the airship.

Saiki Kusuo pushed a lollipop into his head and flew towards them.

"Qi Shen! Is your lollipop repaired?"

[Can you speak? That's the controller. ]

"Yes, yes, your controller has been repaired? So quickly?"

[Yeah. 】In order to repair the controller, Kusuo Saiki went to London to find someone for help.

【Kusuo is really busy. Is the world about to be destroyed again? Here - fixed! Remember to eat while saving the world! ]

...Tsk.

Saiki Kusuo showed an unhappy expression.

"Thank you for your hard work, Qi Shen!" Yi Tong squeezed to the side, "Sit down and rest for a while!" The

friend next to him didn't move at all. Yi Tong turned her head dissatisfied and saw her friend covering her chest, looking like she was about to faint. appearance.

"What's wrong with you?!"

The friend pointed at Qi Shen tremblingly: "I, as soon as I saw him, I felt tight in the chest and short of breath, my eyesight turned black, and my ears were ringing..." [Yeah, yeah, yeah, extreme anti-