49-50

Chapter 49

    "Dazai! You're here again!?"

    Kunikida Doppo couldn't stand it any longer: "You used to..."

    "Good duck!" Yitong immediately agreed.

    Kunikida: "..."

    "Don't worry, Mr. Kunikida, Dazai and I have slept together since we were young, there will be no problem."

    Kunikida almost bit his tongue: "Since, since childhood!?"

    The problem is big, okay?

    "Okay Kunikida-kun, you talk too much like an old lady~ Let me help you pack your luggage together? Hitomi~"

    Kunikida Mom Doppo:...#

    "No, I just want to trouble Dazai, please wait for me A while." Yi Tong took out the key and opened the door.

    The wall of the living room is covered with dense bullet holes, just looking at it makes one's scalp tingle.

    "My house..." The landlord uncle wailed again behind him.

    Kunikida and the landlord stood outside the door to discuss compensation. Yitong started to pack her luggage quickly——

    "Do you want a drink? Dazai."

    "No."

    Yitong went into the bedroom, shook off the quilt, and saw the phone as expected.

    "My gosh." The phone shows that he has "99+" missed calls.

    It is a familiar number.

    Holding the mobile phone, Yitong stood at the door and said to the young man in the living room with admiration: "Dazai, you really have perseverance."

    Ninety-nine missed calls, no wonder Kunikida said that he "played with his mobile phone all morning".

    "Because I was surprised, Hitomi's mobile phone was connected this morning." Dazai put his hands in his pockets and said to him with a smile.

    "Why do you have to call every morning?"

    Dazai didn't admit it, but he didn't deny it either. With an elegant and easy-going smile on his face, he stood quietly and looked at him.

    "...Sorry Dazai, I was too anxious this morning and forgot to take my mobile phone out." Yi Tong, who gradually understood, apologized to him.

    "It's okay, I'm also a little anxious..." Dazai said, "Please don't worry about it, just keep packing, Hitomi." "

    Yeah!"

    Yitong crawled in and out of the room. When Yitong got into the bathroom, Dazai walked into the bedroom where Yitong usually slept, and looked around.

    As he approached the bed, there were medicine bottles, desk lamps, and a few homework books on the bedside table.

    A calendar fell from under the bedside table.