23

Chapter 23

    Falling...and falling...

    he seemed to fall from the sky.

    It seems to have fallen for a long time... at this height, you will fall to your death, right?

    Finally landed, there was no hard ground and no pain as expected, and there was a soft bed underneath.

    The alarm clock on the mobile phone by the bedside kept ringing, Yitong struggled to sit up, unable to regain consciousness.

    He raised his hand to cover his left eye, and then slowly released it—the morning light poured into his pupil from between his fingers: half of the lost light came back.

    In a clear field of view, the time displayed on the mobile phone is so familiar, yet so strange.

    ...It's only been one night.

    Just one night.

    Those two long years were just a short dream?

    "Ha..." Yitong held the phone, and the familiar alarm sound was still ringing repeatedly: "Fate..." The

    furnishings in the room were the same as before he went to bed yesterday, and the news and contacts in the phone reminded him: It was the world he originally lived in.

    He is back.

    That's great, no more endless overtime, no more constant danger.

    But...but why is he so sad? Why do tears flow unstoppable?

    ...

    -

    Yokohama.

    "There is no trauma to the body, and no drugs with sedative and sleeping effects."

    Sitting on a chair in the medical department, Osamu Dazai asked the doctor in front of him with a smile: "Then tell me, why can't he wake up?" "

    Yes , It may also be a concussion." The doctor replied tremblingly: Anyone can see that although the young man in front of him is smiling, his eyes are too cold to hold a smile.

    "Oh, concussion." Dazai snapped his fingers, and turned to Nakahara Chuya aside: "Chuya, the doctor said he had a concussion?" "That's

    impossible!" Looking from the side, Hitomi was indeed not under any attack."

    Then there is only one possibility left.

    "Do you have supernatural powers?" Dazai asked about the situation in detail, "Apart from Gogol, have you encountered other supernatural beings?" "I don't know, there

    were too many people at that time."

    Dazai ordered his subordinates: Show me the surveillance camera.”