81-85

Chapter 81

  early morning--

  "I can't ask for leave today, let me go to school!" Mom picked up a homework and slapped it on the round quilt.

  "Yawn~" Yitong stuck her head out from under the quilt, her eyes were sleepy: "Morning, good morning...Mom."

  "Get up quickly!"

  ...

  After being pulled out of the quilt by her mother, Yitong sat at the dining table with hair on her head, "Sleepy."

  "What time did you go to bed last night?" Mom asked, bringing a bowl of noodles to the table.

  "Two or three o'clock...ah no! I went to bed very early!" He told the truth in a daze.

  The mother gave Yitong a pair of chopsticks with a look of "I believe in you", and said, "Eat, go to school immediately after eating! Go to bed early tonight."

  "I see...it's so hot!"

  ——

  "Ding!"

  The elevator came, and Yitong walked into the elevator with her schoolbag on her back.

  "Ah, good morning!" the lovely neighbor in the elevator greeted him.

  "Hello..." Dun Dun.

  Standing in the elevator, Atsushi Nakajima saw Yitong and took a step to the side.

  Yitong walked in and stood beside Dun.

  "Are you new here?" Atsushi Nakajima asked curiously.

  "Ah... yes." New in a way.

  The day before yesterday, Yitong broke into the detective agency and called him "Dun Dun", which confused Nakajima Atsushi: "You know me?"

  Yitong changed the topic: "My name is Su Yitong, please give me your advice." At the end, she showed a cute smile to Dun.

  Dun Dun blushed and said: "Ah... my name is Nakajima Atsushi, and I am a member of the detective agency on the fourth floor. Please give me more advice in the future!"

  "Hmm..." Yi Tong was not in the mood——

  "Yawn~"

  "Ding!"

  The elevator door opened, and the two walked out one after the other, Yitong said goodbye to Dun: "I'm going to class first, wave~"

  "Waving?"

  Yi Tong waved to him, turned around and ran out of the gate.

  Dun who met new friends: happy heart w

  ...

  ——

  "Hitomi! You finally came to class."