45-46

Chapter 45

    Yitong felt a little sympathetic to him. But looking at his confident appearance, it's not easy to hit him.

    Most members of Mimic are loyal to the leader Gide.

    In order not to be beaten to death by his own people, Ji Guo hid Gide's body, and waited until the Mimic members were wiped out by the port mafia, then held Yitong hostage and made a deal with the port mafia.

    The content of the transaction is: Ji Guo wants the port mafia to prepare 10 billion and a ship for him, and let him leave Yokohama safely.

    In exchange: he will never set foot in Japan again in his life, and guarantee that Yitong can meet Dazai father and son alive—

    "Father and son recognize each other???" Ito Hitomi spit out a mouthful of water.

    Hiroshima Shuichi: "Yes, this is the original words of Ji Guo. He seems to think that Mr. Dazai and Mr. Angel are father and son???" Hitomi Ito: "??

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Haha hiccup!!!"

    As expected of an angel, wonderful!

    ...

    In the hall of the stronghold, Ji Guo held Yitong firmly - this was all the bargaining chips he could trade with.

    Opposite him, Dazai Osamu, Oda Sakunosuke, Akutagawa Ryunosuke, Akutagawa Gin, and Ito Hitomi all came.

    All villains.

    Under the stare of the evil forces in Mafia at the port, even Ji Guo was a little bit hard to resist, but he still stood up straight and said stiffly: "Is what I want ready?"

    Dazai put his right hand in plaster, and the other Normal hands carry boxes.

    He took a step forward and opened the box in his hand with one hand. Inside were neatly stacked banknotes: "Here is one billion. The other nine boxes are on the boat." After finishing speaking, Dazai closed the box and threw it on the ground

    . Kicked to Ji Guo.

    The box slid across half of the hall and stopped in the middle of the two groups of people.

    Of course, Ji Guo couldn't go and pick them up: "Put them all on the boat! Don't try to play tricks!" "

    Oh, don't you want it? It's so troublesome, I have to go and pick it up." Dazai pouted childishly, and walked forward alone Take a few steps, and make a look like you are going to pick up the box.

    Ji Guo's whole body tensed up, and Yitong felt that the arms strangling him were like steel.

    Ji Guo's plan is as follows: Similar to the situation at the curry shop, first take Yitong out of the stronghold, get into the car, and then drive to the port, hold Yitong on board until leaving Japan. After confirming his safety, Jihui will give Yitong a boat and let him return to Japan on his own.

    He has prepared the vehicle and driver in advance, and the driver is someone he can trust.

    Dazai approached the box step by step, walking very slowly, whether on purpose or not.