101-104

Chapter 101

  Class is over, Yitong is staring at the blackboard absent-mindedly.

  ...not really a big deal.

  If either party can do it, so can he? As long as you die in the dream, the world will merge, right?

  He can too.

  But before that, Yitong still needs to confirm one thing with her friends——

  "If the world merges, what will happen to me?" The friend repeated Yitong's question and smiled: "Ah, I will probably return to that body again."

  Yi Tong pointed at her finger: "Um..."

  "It's okay, don't worry about me." The friend didn't take it seriously, "Did I say it? It's just secondary to me, and I don't care."

  "Eh?"

  "Hitomi, do whatever you want, don't worry about me—if you can do it." The friend smiled strangely.

  "Really...is it okay?"

  "Yeah." The friend packed up the table and was ready to go home.

  A member of the drama club in the class came over at this moment and asked inexplicably, "Miyamoto-san, why did you quit the drama club?" My friend submitted an application for quitting the club today.

  Friend: "No reason, I don't want to play anymore."

  On the other side, members of the animation club also asked him: "Are you going to participate in next week's comic event?"

  Friend: "No, I borrowed it."

  After the friend left, everyone was whispering: "What happened to Miyamoto-san? It feels like a different person."

  "have no idea……"

  "Hitomi-kun, you had the best time with Miyamoto-san, do you know what happened to him recently?"

  "Eh..." Yitong stammered, "But, maybe it's uncle who came?"

  classmates:? ? ?

  "Si, Smith Marseille!" The nonsense Yitong picked up her schoolbag and ran out of the classroom.

  Of course he knew the reason why his friend was so abnormal——

  Whether it's playing villains or cosplaying, all my friends have a deep understanding.

  How can a person who has seen the sea be willing to play house with frogs in the pond?

  Friend, now I am Niu Hulu·Friend (cross out——)

  "Alas..." Yitong sighed when her friend rebelled.

  When I returned to the hotel and had dinner with my mother in the restaurant downstairs, Yitong's listless appearance caught her mother's attention: "Are you uncomfortable? Tongtong."