149-150

Chapter 149

My husband didn’t listen, so my husband left.

Yi Tong: QAQ

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Yi Tong covered her ears and wanted to chase Dazai, but Qiu Tu stopped him: "Wait, wait Tong, please explain to Nightmare first."

Yi Tong glared at him: "Explain what?"

"You're not dead. "

...No, who told you that I was dead?!"

Qiang Tu stared behind him.

Yi Tong turned around and met Tong Mo's disbelieving eyes.

"...Tong?"

Yi Tong raised her hand cautiously: "Hi?"

"Tong... you are still alive?"

"Hmm..."

The next second, Tong Mo flashed beside Yi Tong and hugged her tightly. he.

There is temperature, breathing, and heartbeat...

Hitomi, really is not dead!

Tears fell in big drops, and Tong Mo didn't quite understand: "...Why? Hitomi is still alive, but I'm crying?" "

Fool, this is called crying for joy."

"Crying for joy?"

"I'm just so happy that I can't help it. I mean crying." Yi Tong patted Tong Mo's back, "Congratulations, Mo Mo, you have learned another emotion!" "

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" The leader was as happy as a 200-pound man. child.

"Brother...brother?" The phone slipped from Nightmare's hand, and she was also in disbelief: "Is it really brother? Brother, are you not dead!??"

Yi Tong patted Tong Mo with one hand and freed up the other hand. Greeting him: "Hi~ Little Nightmare, long time no see..."

"It's me, I'm not dead."

"I don't believe it! Unless you prove it to you!" Nightmare insisted, "Brother, can you perform again - Which one?"

"...Huh? Which one?"

"That's it! That one!"

"...Are you coming again? It's not good in front of so many people, right?" "

Wow!"

"..." Yi Tong rolled her eyes and opened her mouth mechanically. Great reading, "I'm so happy to die in the hands of Lord Wuhan. I'm so happy that I almost fainted." "

Hahahahahahahaha!" Nightmare burst into tears and laughed, "You are really the big brother!"

" Eh..."