21-22

Chapter 21 Dream Linkage (×)

    "Boss, I refuse to accept this task."

    In the chief's office, Yitong put her hands behind her back, her back straight, and there was no room for turning around when she said: "I know people, not dogs." Early in the morning,

    Sen Ogai specially called him to the office, Yitong thought it was some urgent mission, but it turned out that he wanted to use his supernatural ability to find a dog.

    "Hitomi-kun." Mori Ogai rubbed the center of his brows, and seemed to be having a headache: "Can you try your

    best?" Know people], can only identify the target object is a human individual! Let me find a dog? No matter how hard I try, it is impossible to find it!" "There is no chance?" "

    No

    !"

    "Did you hear that? Mr. Qin Jiu " Mori Ogai said to the man on the other end of the phone, "My subordinate said there is no possibility of finding it." "

    Eh, eh!?" Yitong was shocked, and a few key words automatically popped up in his mind: gin ? winery? Undercover? Ah~ Shirley...

    the port mafia, are you ready to link up with the Italian winery? ?

    Yitong rubbed her hands, a little excited.

    The phone was hung up quickly, and Yitong felt sorry for not being able to hear Gin's voice.

    "Boss?" Yi Tong pinned his hopes on Mori Ogai, and said deliberately: "Who is Gin? Did he entrust me to find a dog?"

    Mori Ogai: "A partner who had a cooperative relationship. Mr. Gin seems to be lost I bought a very important dog, and I hope I can introduce him to someone who is good at tracking and finding objects." "

    Is there such a talent?"

    Mori Ogai looked at Yitong.

    "...Dogs can't do it."

    Shrugging his shoulders, Mori Ogai could only express that he couldn't help.

    Yitong still wanted to inquire about the winery, but Mori Ogai ignored it lightly and gave Yitong a new task.

    Yitong blinked pitifully and innocently: "Boss...today is my vacation."

    "Alice-chan ~ come and try this new dress ~"

    "Boss..."

    "Don't reject me Alice-chan~"

    " I apply for overtime pay!" Yitong demanded loudly.

    "Alice-chan~~"

    This is the only thing that can never be compromised -

    Yitong repeated it several times, finally Mori Ogai could no longer pretend not to hear, and reluctantly agreed to his request.