15-16

Chapter 15 Hitomi and Double Black (Part 1)

    Central Plains also felt something was wrong.

    He had joined the Port Mafia for several days, and after changing into new clothes and hats, he entered the direct unit under Ozaki Koyo.

    However, in the past few days, everyone's eyes on him are not quite right.

    Not quite right.

    That kind of hesitant to speak, mixed with gossip eyes, Zhongyuan Zhongye can meet on the road.

    What is wrong!

    To be honest, he had a good time in Mafia, the port. The people here are nice to speak and friendly. He likes it very much.

    ... Well, this "nice-talking and enthusiastic person" actually refers to Yitong.

    He was really, really kind to him.

    Very enthusiastic.

    I will definitely invite him to eat together, give him a share of any benefits, and even call him to go to the bathroom; I will carefully guide what I don’t understand at work, and my attitude is very gentle and patient. Zhong Yuanzhong also really thinks that Yitong is a very good senior.

    ...It would have been better if that bastard Dazai wasn't around.

    He has eaten with Yitong, that is, Dazai, for five days

    in a row:) He has listened to Dazai telling various ghost stories for five days in a row:)

    Where did that bastard mackerel learn that he is afraid of ghosts:)

    Others They've all lost weight:)

    What's especially weird is that when eating together, Yi Tong always likes to sit across from him alone, leaving him and Dazai aside, holding the rice balls by herself with a smile on her face... Yes, aunt, damn it! Why did he think of this?

    ...

    "Nakaya-kun?" Koyo Ozaki glanced at him, "Are you distracted?"

    Nakahara Nakaya quickly regained his focus: "Ah, that...sorry."

    "We'll be at the banquet later, so we can't do this again."

    ...

    Afterwards, Dazai and Q came face to face, and Chief Mori followed behind.

    It is inevitable to have a big fight with Dazai: every time Dazai spills a drink on the game console to deliberately make him lose, Nakahara Chu feels angry!

    Bastard mackerel!

    "I——come——la!" A familiar voice came from the end of the corridor, running from far to near.