41-42

Chapter 41

    "Mr. Ito, are you here?"

    Quan Heye asked softly.

    "..." Yitong couldn't answer him, he couldn't control this body.

    But why? Will know... where is he?

    "I actually have a friend, and the fact that I became friends with him is not written in the diary." As if to answer Yi Tong's doubts, Quan Heye took the initiative to mention the friend: "His name is 'Tong'. "

    That's right.

    "My real name, I believe Mr. Ito has already guessed it?" "

    Yes, I used to be called 'Ito Hitomi', 'Izumi Heye' is just my pseudonym." Regarding this name, he still picked it up from the dead. It came...

    "In the place where I used to live, many people were called by this name—no, rather than a name, 'Ito Hitomi' is just a code name." Quan Heye didn't like this code name.

    "Mr. Dazai still remembers me, and I must have recognized me." "It's

    incredible, Mr. Ito. Copper told me that when he was dying, you were the one who saved him. You have the quick cure for dying "The prerequisite is: be possessed by you

    , and the name is Hitomi Ito. "

    Quan Heye stroked the skin on his face and hands: "My consciousness is still awake, but my body is recovering rapidly. I don't understand... Mr. Ito, is something wrong? "

    ..."

    "Mr. Ito, I am willing to hand over my body to you. I only hope that you can go to see Mr. Dazai. Mr. Dazai is really pitiful." "

    Quan Heye completely relaxed his body, and gradually, Yitong was able to control Quan Heye's right hand.

    " That's great, Mr. Ito. But only the right hand? You try harder? "

    Yi Tong worked hard for a long time, but still only had his right hand.

    "Then there is no way." Quan Heye moved the diary with his left hand and turned to a blank page: "Please write down what you want to say and what you want to do, and I will definitely do it for you."

    Yi There was only one thing Hitomi wanted to do when he came to this world—

    "Suicide?" Quan Heye tremblingly read out the words in the diary.

    "Do you want me to die? Mr. Ito."

    The right hand wrote: "Yes."

    In this world, is there anything more important than relatives?     "I understand." Quan Heye

    said tremblingly, "Please go see Mr. Dazai after I die."

    Right hand: "Yes."

Take control of this body.