73-74

Chapter 73

    [Title: "I Really Didn't Abandon It"

    Inspiration Point: "Bungo Stray Dogs"

    Story Core: I Really Didn't Abandon It

    Main Characters: Dazai, Su Yinuo (cross out——) Hitomi

    love point: ...]

    ——

    Yitong:? ? ?

    [Fragmented pages of the book] After unfolding, there is such a paragraph of text printed at the beginning.

    What the hell is this? Author outline? By the way, did he almost have another name? ? !

    There is only one piece of paper on the remaining pages, and the paper is the kind of composition grid paper, and the number of words that can be written on a page is limited.

    This also answers Yitong's long-standing confusion: he has always been curious about what the [book] is like, if everything written on it can come true, then as long as the words are small enough, wouldn't he be invincible?

    It turned out that it was this kind of grid paper...

    cut.

    Despicable grid paper! ! !

    Originally, the number of words was limited, and the remaining pages were only 1/3 of the normal composition paper, and the previous paragraph took up most of it, leaving only two lines of words for Yitong to play.

    Two lines of words, you taste, you taste carefully.

    Friends are too picky! !

    "This thing..." Sato looked at [the broken pages of the book], not knowing how to describe it.

    "It's like a piece of waste paper for drafting." Yi Yong complained sharply.

    "It doesn't seem like it, it just..." Yitong whispered BB, and borrowed a pen from Sato.

    Sato handed him a pen: "Can you?"

    "Yes, yes." It just so happened that Yi Tong was not used to brushes either, and if the ink damaged the pages, he would really vomit.

    but--

    How to put pen to paper?

    Sato, Yoshiyuki and others walked out of the room, leaving room for Yitong to think.

    Hyakkimaru wanted to go out with him, but Yitong stopped him.

    I always feel that there is peace of mind when Hyakkimaru is by my side.

    After thinking for a long time, Yitong wrote on the draft paper: [Because of the power of the book, the flight that crashed in Yokohama on **month********, reasonably avoided all crises and landed safely. 】