129-130

Chapter 129

"I'll sleep with you when I grow up."

"..."

Dazai smiled slightly, fascinated Yitong: "Okay, I'll wait for you to grow up." "

It's a deal!"

Solemnly After making the "declaration" here, Yitong turned sideways and waved his hands: "That's it, I'll go back ~ good night, Dazai."

"Hitomi..." Dazai stopped him, "Would you like to come in for a cup of tea? I'll fry rice cakes for you."

"Sure!" Yitong turned around and followed into the room.

After changing into the slippers for indoor use at the entrance, Yitong stepped on the one size bigger slippers and sat down at the table.

Dazai opened the refrigerator, took out a bottle of juice and a box of rice cakes.

Putting the juice in front of Yitong, Dazai went to the kitchen with the rice cake.

The aroma of deep frying wafted out, Yitong walked into the kitchen, and put her head next to Dazai: "It smells so good!"

Dazai put down a piece of rice cake: "It will be eaten soon~"

"Wow! Looking forward to it!" Yitong rubbed Hands.

The rice cakes were fried quickly as Dazai said. Putting his hand on the condensed milk bottle, Dazai asked knowingly, "Would Hitomi want to dip it in miso sauce or condensed milk sauce?" "

Condensed milk! I like sweet!"

"Here, please use~"

Served the fried rice cake and dipping sauce In front of Yitong, Dazai made a "please" gesture.

Yitong picked up a piece with chopsticks, and ate a plain one without dipping it in sauce: "It's so hot!" "Eat it

slowly, Hitomi." Dazai asked concerned, "Is there something wrong with your tongue?"

"No! It's really too hot." It's delicious!"

After the rice cake is cooked, the glutinous rice on the outer layer is fried golden and crispy, and it's full of aroma; after chewing, the rice fragrance spreads on the tip of the tongue, so delicious that it makes people want to cry.

"I didn't expect fried rice cakes to be so delicious!" Yi Tong had only eaten fried rice cakes and baked rice cakes, "Dazai, you are such a genius!"

"Ha~ Eat slowly, no one will compete with you." Dazai handed him the juice. He had already unscrewed the bottle cap with help, and there was a straw inserted inside.

"Sucking—tons and tons."

Yitong ate another piece of plain flavor: "It's delicious!"

"Dip it in condensed milk and eat it? Hitomi."

"Yeah."

Yitong sent the whole rice cake dipped in condensed milk into the Mouth: "Wow! It's delicious! It's so delicious!!"

Dazai felt happy when he saw that what he made was so suitable to Hitomi's appetite.