69-70

Chapter 69

    After the well was split in half, it split open in the middle and stood still in the middle of the road.

    "[The Well God] is dead! He's dead!" the village chief's son clapped his hands and applauded.

    Hyakkimaru withdrew his sword and sheathed it, which meant that the crisis had been resolved. Yitong rushed to the well, screaming hoarsely, and said in a dialect: "Well! Well, you! Take heart!"

    Hyakkimaru came to him and patted him on the shoulder.

    Yitong looked up at him.

    Hyakkimaru rubbed against Yitong's forehead, comforting: "No, the well, no     .

    "

The well he was looking for could take people through time and space.

    This is actually a [well essence].

    As the name suggests: a well of fineness. But in this world where ghosts can be named "gods", there is nothing wrong with calling it "Well God".

    After killing [Ishin], Hyakkimaru suddenly covered his eyes, fell to his knees, and struggled in pain.

    "Hyakkimaru!" Yitong and Dororo surrounded him.

    Two glass eyeballs fell out of Hyakkimaru's eye sockets.

    These two eyeballs are artificial - usually, every time Hyakkimaru retrieves a part of the body, the artificial parts of the body will fall off.

    It seems that after killing [Jingshen], Hyakkimaru regained it...

    "Eyes! Brother's eyes are back!" Dororo excitedly said, "Can you see?!"

    Hyakkimaru regained his eyesight for the first time , The first time I saw the world clearly, the first time I looked -

    "Hitomi?" Hyakkimaru stretched out his hand to the "little soul".

    "Little Soul" quickly came over: "I am here, Hyakkimaru, can you really see it?"

    Yi Tong waved his paw in front of his eyes: "Can you see it? This is a finger."

    "Hand...finger?" Hyakkimaru grabbed Yitong's hand, then held his face, pinching left and right.

    "This is Lao Dai (head), the human Lao Dai... let go!" Yi Tong was pinched until she couldn't speak correctly.

    "Hyakkimaru, congratulations on getting your eyes back. However, it seems that you have encountered a difficult situation." At this time, a bald strong man with fragrant shoulders half exposed suddenly appeared.

    Bipamaru walked slowly from the end of the road with a cane.

    "Ha! Uncle!" Dororo jumped over, helping Pipawan to come over.