|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 ||

Start bij het begin

"Stefan, this is Freya, my brand-new older sister. Also a long story" he dismissed.

Stefan nods and smiles weakly in acknowledgement, and Klaus turns back to Freya to address her as he pats Stefan affectionately on the back.

"Stefan needs a favor" Klaus says.

Freya looks at Stefan suspiciously while Rosalind frowned.

"You're an old 'friend', are you?"' Freya raises an eyebrow.

"Well...that kind of depends on your definition" Stefan rubs the back of his neck.

Stefan smiles nervously, but Freya continues to scowl at him.

Freya and Stefan are in the upstairs living room, where Freya is unbuttoning Stefan's shirt to examine his X-shaped wound from Rayna's sword

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Freya and Stefan are in the upstairs living room, where Freya is unbuttoning Stefan's shirt to examine his X-shaped wound from Rayna's sword. After an awkward silence, Stefan speaks up.

"So, um, just full disclosure...I dated your sister once" Stefan reveals, with a slightly blush on his cheeks.

Freya chuckles and rolls her eyes.

"Oh. While that seems like a great story, let's get back to your wound. A mystical vampire huntress stabbed you with her magic sword" Freya says "Klaus killed her..." she trailed off, unimpressed "...but, surprise, surprise..."

Stefan finishes Freya's sentence as she mixes ingredients together in a small bowl.

"...she regenerates" he says.

Freya sighs dramatically as she walks back over to him.

"And won't rest until you're dead" Freya says.

"Right. So, no matter how far I run, this wound acts as a beacon, drawing her to me. So, I guess you could say it's been a bit of a rough week" he says.

Stefan chuckles nervously as Freya begins to rub an herbal paste over the still-bleeding X-shaped cut with an equally nervous smile.

"Well, I can't cure the wound, but this paste will mask its signal. Just let that dry, and you'll be on your merry way" Freya explains.

Stefan frowns in confusion.

"You know, not that I was expecting a, uh, parade or anything, but why is everyone so eager for me to go?" Stefan asks confused.

In the hallway, Klaus and Elijah are talking as they walk down the staircase to the entrance call of the compound.

"Stefan Salvatore is not the problem. But, if you are so determined to find foe amongst friends, then look no further than Marcel. After all, did he not steal Jackson's heart and deliver it to the very people bent on harming us?" Klaus points out.

"Marcel is the least of our troubles" Elijah says impatiently.

Upstairs, Freya is continuing the story with Stefan as she fills him in on what is going on.