51

Jungkook's pov
Felix's place

Jimin and I have known each other for... how long now? Ah, five months. Only five months and so many things have happened between us. We started of as only classmates but now I feel so attracted to him like I'm under his control! Like I feel inferior to Jimin whenever he's by my side, just like now. We're only sitting by the fence, enjoying the peaceful morning, but- why the hell am I fidgeting so much!?

"It's a great view!" I said to calm down my nerves. By the corner of my eyes, I saw Jimin smiling as he said, "Yeah, I know right! I think I might love staying here. I kinda like it." Staying here, huh? Now that I think about it Jimin has been staying indoors for a long time starting at Noona's house. Isn't that just like what his parents did to him for the last how many years, maybe guys entire childhood! Them or us, Jimin is always held like a captive. Only difference now is, it's not by force.

"Then what about the rest?"

"What else is there?"

"You can't skip your classes forever. When are you coming back?" I asked him, now facing him. Jimin turned to me as well. He hesitated but answered anyway, "I will. Probably... probably next week? What? Are you gonna say you felt empty cuz I wasn't there?"

"Yes. Very much."

Damn it! The same fidgety feeling again! Why am I so nervous with Jimin now? It wasn't like this before! Jimin looks flustered by my words too. He turned away saying, "Isn't it cold out here? Let's go in?"

I nodded at him. It must be the cold. Yeah, that must be it! We went inside the cottage. It was all filled with something flower related. The sofa, bed, everything had a flower core! Looked cute.

"Jeon Jungkook, what the heck are you doing here!? Didn't I tell you to go home once you were done with Jimin's house?" I flinched on hearing Jihyo noona. Why is she up so early! She was sitting on the sofa holding a cup of, probably coffee and her phone. As soon as she saw me she stood and approached me too check my face! She does it everytime when she thinks I don't get enough sleep. I get noona's concerned about me, but she's embarrassing me now in front of Jimin!

I broke free out of her hands and took out the pills we were told to take. "U-Uh... Well, I just wanted to give you the pills as soon as possible. So, I came here right after I got them. Here!"

Noona took the pills. She was about to say something but Jimin cut in and asked, "Wait, you just found them? Why did it take so long to find? Wasn't it placed in the place where I told you about, Jungkook?"

"It was, we took time in cleaning up your room with Jihyun-" I widened my eyes when I realised- I said too much! But it was too late, Jimin heard it already! "You cleaned my room? With Jihyun? I thought no one was there..." Jimin asked worriedly.

"Your parents weren't home, but we mistook that he wouldn't be as well."

"How is he doing? Jihyun?"

"He's... doing fine. Said he misses you." I said. Let's leave out the part where I knew about why Jimin's room was a mess. Jimin didn't react much, except for a short, "Mm." And left to his room.

Jihyo noona sighed after Jimin was gone. She whispered, "Even if you gave me these pills, I can't do anything with them without a lab. You came here for nothing, idiot!"

"I'm sorry, noona..."

"Ha, forget it! You must've worked all night and didn't get any sleep at all. Go and rest up. Just skip classes for today."

Skip classes? Oh, hell yeah! I smiled at noona at that. "Thank you-"

"But after you shower! If you sleep like that, you'll end up with a sore body. I'll prepare the tub for you."