7

Author's pov

"Aish, Jungkook! Leave it. Maybe she got busy that's why she couldn't come." Taehyung said, patting Jungkook on his shoulders.

He was being grumpy because Lisa cancelled her trip last minute saying she had other things to do.

"Come on. Let's go boating!" Taehyung said, excitedly, trying to cheer up Jungkook as what he's been doing for last few minutes. He dragged Jungkook to where the boats are at, along with the others. Taehyung and Jungkook gets on the boat where Namjoon and Jin are at. The other boat had Jennie, Rosé, Kai and Suho.

"You feel sick on boats, too?" Jisoo asked Jimin, when she noticed he too didn't get on a boat like her.

Jimin smiled at her nodding. Apparantly the two them deciding not to go boat riding because of sickness.

"Wanna go to the swings." Jisoo offered. "Yeah, sure!" Jimin agreed. She sent a message to the others saying they're heading to the park, while heading there. They settle on the swings meant for adults, swaying lightly, side by side.

"Hey, you're not in our Underworld group, right?" Jisoo asked Jimin. He frowned as he didn't get what she said. Jisoo chuckled at his confused look. "I bet you're not. Wait, let me tell them to add you."

After a few moments Jimin got a notification about a group addition. He went through the members list, saying, "So, you guys are really a separate gang, huh?"

Jisoo smiled at Jimin's remark. She said, "Well, we're not exactly separate. But we have a lot of fun, when it's just us!" Jimin nodded.

"That's true. I always find you guys being the epitome of happiness. Haha!"

"Huh? What's epitome?" Jisoo asked. Jimin stopped smiling, replying, "Uh, I don't know, either..." They both looked at each other before breaking into a fit of laughter.

"By the way, Jimin, you're outfit is kinda cute. Don't mind what Jungkook said. He's the type to make fun something if he likes it." Jisoo said, remembering what Jungkook said to Jimin at the beginning of their trip.

"What's with full sleeved overall? It's only the start of September and you feeling cold already? Such a kid!" Jungkook teased Jimin, the first thing he did when the other arrived. Jimin glared at him. He wanted to wear something light but he's scared his skin would start reacting to the sun.

Jimin nodded at Jisoo, who saw that obvious pout on him. She chuckled. "Oh, I wanted to ask you something! You said you're a beta but why do you give off a specific scent all the time. Apples and Vanilla?" She asked. 

Jimin pov

Oh no. The scent blockers might be wearing off. But was it this obvious before too?

"Uh, well.. My parents are both alphas so that might be the reason." I said, trying to convince her. Jisoo looked at me with a shocked expression. "Oh! Both you're parents are alphas! That must be very difficult for your birth time, isn't it?"

I nodded at her, with a awkward smile. It was worse than anything difficult!

I heard I was almost a stillbirth. An omega baby can barely survive in an alpha mother's womb. But none of my family could understand or do anything, because the ranks are identified after the age 12 or further. Although my father, being a doctor, found a way to test mine earlier, seeing how pathetic my health was. After that big reveal it was all chaos. I've always freely dreaded by those memories.

"But still, parents scent barely affects the children. I thought you wear cologne on yourself." Jisoo asked, getting my attention back to reality. I think it's better to use the same lie. "Actually I do put cologne. I'm kind of sensitive to smell, that's why." She nodded at me, smiling. Guess she bought it.