13

Update again!
ᵃˢ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵖᵒˡᵒᵍʸ~

Jimin pov

"Jiminie, promise you'll help me with my record books?" Jisoo asked with a pout. This is the tenth time now. I sighed and reply. "Yes, Jisoo, I promise!"

Jisoo smiled instantly and held my arm. I chuckled at her as we walked through the entrance ground.

I'm mostly with Jisoo, these days. She seemed really kind and easy to get along with. Although I'm still having trouble with how touchy she was and I couldn't tell her not to touch me either!

Jisoo would take it in the wrong way. I'd never want to hurt someone as sweet as her.

"Hey, guys! How's it going?"

We both startled when someone suddenly jumped at us. I turned around. It's Taehyung!

"Uh, great. How about you TaeTae?" Jisoo asked. We both glanced at each other, awkwardly.

Taehyung would usually hang out with Jin and Namjoon and the others, so why was he with us...?

"Oh, just same old same. I'm tired after the scolding from our HOD." He said, making a sad face.

"When did he scold you?!" I asked him. When did all that happen!?

He said, "Last night, he called me up and gave a good nagging. Good thing I took the call and not my parents or else I'll be dead. But he thought I went home, so no one knows about my trip. Hehe~"

"Hm. Don't mind him-" Jisoo said but I cut in, nagging at him, "But don't do something like that again, ok?"

Taehyung and Jisoo looked at me, with unreadable expressions. Did I sound too forceful?

But Taehyung chuckled and pulled my cheeks! "Ok, my Jiminie~ I won't!" He said. I pulled away from him, wincing. Damn, his fingers are so big and long!

"Ooh~ Someone's looking way too happy today. Had a great time with your boyfie?" Jisoo teased.

Taehyung blushed, right away. "Oh, shush!"

Right! He went to meet his boyfriend. What was his name? Hobi, or something? Never thought Taehyung was someone to blush this hard. Whoever he is, must be some Prince Charming to make Tae react this way!

But Tae's so weird sometimes. That Hobi guy must be having a a hard time to handle him. I chuckled at the thought.

"By the way, why are you here? Where's Jin and Namjoon? Don't you always hang out with Jungkook?" Jisoo asked. The same question that I meant to ask.

Taehyung gasped at that with his hand over his chest. This drama queen! He and Hyunjin would make such a great pair.

"Don't word it like that! I like everyone and spend my time with everyone. Besides Jin is with Rosé. They're playing Ludo. I don't wanna disturb them." He said, shaking his head.

As if he was mad at them. But in reality Tae, the same as everyone else, was happy about Jin and Rosé. Yesterday, Jin and Rosé talked things out, after the classes.

Rosé confessed about her feelings and Jin... obviously rejected her. But they talked a lot more and it felt relieving to Rosé. She even talked with Namjoon. Well, more like threatened him to take better care of Jin or else she'll just stab him!

Haha, guess she was still protective of Jin. Rosé agreed to keep Namjoon and Jin's relationship a secret. So the three are all good now.

But I still felt wierd about Taehyung. He was someone who would butt in, no matter what the others were doing! So him saying he didn't want to disturb was just out of the blue.