41.2

Jungkook pov  

"Don't glare at me! He's in his anorexia phase. Thinking about all the depressing stuff and losing his appetite on purpose!"

"Noona!" I yelled at noona hearing her words. How could I not!?

She may be a doctor and probably knows a lot about Jimin as her patient, I've studied with him for months now!

I've noticed the little things Jimin did all those times, like not eating his food, shaking all over for silly reasons which I later understood were a big deal for him... Jimin was sensitive to a lot of things. And now noona, being strict as she's used to with me, it'll make Jimin uncomfortable! Noona slammed her chopsticks on the table, glaring back at me. I couldn't care less about how I made the atmosphere dense, but at the corner of my eye I saw Jimin glancing at us nervously.

He was fidgeting and it was obvious he was feeling guilty and blaming himself for this! Jimin should really stop taking the blame all the time. Ugh, whatever! I sighed, muttering a quiet 'sorry' and went back to eating. Noona turned back to Jimin and continued, "Jimin. You may not feel hungry, but your body needs nutrition, just eat it even if you don't like the food."

"I-It's not like I don't like it, noona-"

"Good! Then finish it quick. We've got work to do later!"

"What work?" I asked again. Jimin just woke up and she is already giving him work!? But noona tsked at me, saying, "You'll know about it later! And I need complete privacy with Jimin. No one, but me and him!"

What!? Complete privacy with him? What is she gonna do to him- I.... Wait! Why am I getting so worked up about this? She's just gonna do a check up on him, that's all. But... I still feel restless. For some reason, I can't bear to stay away from Jimin.

After lunch~    

'The number you have dialed is currently switched off. Please, try again-'

I've been trying to reach Yoongi for the fifth time but his phone was still turned off. Tsk, where is he at!?

"Calling Yoongi?" I stopped my walking and turned to Taehyung who said that. I sighed at him with a nod. "Still switched off." I told him and went to sit beside him, on the sofa. Taehyung snatched my phone and threw it on the other sofa, making me frown!

"I think he's with Jennie and forgot about his phone." He said. Huh? Where did Jennie come from? "Why is Yoongi with Jennie?"

"Jin told me. Jennie was feeling unwell so Yoongi went to comfort her. He didn't say it before to avoid any confusion."

Oh, that makes sense, since Taehyung doesn't know about those two.

"Hey, what's the deal with Yoongi and Jennie? I think I never heard her story." Tae asked. I sighed at that. He's finally asking this!

I turned to him, saying, "So, middle school Yoongi... used to be a quiet kid and got bullied. It was before he met any of us, so he had no friends and was basically a loner. Then Jennie, his then senior came in to help him. She was such a rebel back then, even worse than me! Ever since then they were friends, more like siblings! We met Yoongi from the open house event. He introduced her to us. We thought she was a strong girl, but um... she too had her own back story. I think you should ask her yourself."

"Hm. So, they aren't dating, right?" Tae asked again to which I choked out a chuckle. I blurted out, "Lol, no! Where'd you get that from?"

Tae shrugged with a frown. Maybe he thought that because Yoongi hangs out with Jennie a lot?

"I don't know. They didn't look like a couple to me either. Even before I knew Yoongi was gay." He said, leaning back. I copied birds gesture and lie there. He continued which made me widen my eyes,

"You think he and Jimin are dating?"

"What!?" I shrieked, whipped my head to Tae. Why is he suddenly talking about Jimin and Yoongi! He hummed, shaking his head.

"Nah, Jimin doesn't look like a dating type of person. He's too shy for that."

"Yeah.. E-Exactly!"

"But he likes Jimin." I frowned at that. Taehyung chuckled as he stared at the ceiling, saying, "Isn't it obvious? He's got a fake account just to chat with Jimin and knows literally everything about Jimin, but still kept it a secret from us. Yoongi cares about him very much. I think they'd make a cute couple!"

Taehyung thinks of them as a couple. Well, he can do that, but I don't like the idea of them together. Why, though? Is it cuz I saved Jimin, I feel... so possessive of him? There's no way that is true!

....right?

"You think so?" I mumbled to which he jumped.

"Duh! I mean, they're polar opposites, but opposites attract, right?"

"Boys, I think we have an emergency!" Our conversation stopped when Jihyo noona came from upstairs, in a rush. Right then, Jin, Namjoon and Daniel hyung also came, hearing her voice. I quickly went near her and asked, "Yeah, what is it?"

"Leave."

"Wha- why!? We just got here!" Jin asked. The same question I wanted to ask. But noona shook her head, saying, "Jimin's going to his cycle again. So I need everyone to leave this house right now!"

Author's pov  

When they heard Jimin was having his heat again, they all understood why she said so. They were already told about how strong Jimin's heat was because of his conditions. Daniel asked her, "Me too?"

"Yes, baby, you too. It's intense this time."

"Understood. Call me if you need anything."

"I will." Jihyo said with a smile and placed a quick peck on her boyfriend's cheek. She then turned to Jungkook, calling him, "Jungkook, come here for a bit."

"Yeah?"

"You're staying at Yoongi's, right?" She asked. Yoongi's name already got Jungkook irritated, especially after his talk with Taehyung, so he just nodded. His sister continued, "Tell him not to message to my phone, instead send them to Daniel's number. Also, make him say everything he knows about Jimin. Even the simple details too."

Jungkook kept nodding to her words, but he was angry inside because of how they depended on Yoongi instead of him for Jimin. No- not angry. He was jealous! Yes, he felt jealous because he couldn't be the one Jimin could depend on. He had a chance but he ruined it all, that day! How will he make up for all that, now!?

*****

Did you like the chapter?
Thank you for reading!💜