50

Just realised I didn't add Yoongi's hair in the last chapter! He messed up the coloring so he decided to go blonde. This is how Yoongi looks like in this book now.👇

Author's pov

"I-I don't know all, but-... I'll tell you what I have speculated."

Jungkook and Yoongi was already mad knowing about the argument Jimin had before he left his house. They did not expect there was anything more of it. Minsu helped Jihyun get up and made him sit on a beanbag, which was the only thing in Jimin's room that wasn't destroyed. Jungkook was getting impatient with each second passing by when suddenly his phone rang. Yoongi stared at his phone in the pocket. He asked, "Who is it?"

Jungkook took out his phone and said, "It's noona."

Yoongi sighed at that. He thought it must be something important. "Go talk to her. I'll deal with this one here."

Jungkook nodded. He took a glance at Jihyun and Minsu before he left the room. After he calmed down, he answered the call. "Hello, noona?"

"Uh, it's me. Jimin." Jimin's voice was heard from the other side, which Jungkook was not expecting at all. He took the phone away from his ear to re check who was calling. It was Jihyo's number. He realised Jimin still doesn't have a phone for himself so he can only use Jihyo's phone.

"Jimin? Oh, h-hey!" Jungkook said. He cleared his throat because this somehow felt embarrassing. Especially when they were just talking about the other. Every word Jungkook said was so full of strain, he couldn't speak properly. For some reason he felt guilty... To pretend everything was alright, nothing bad happened. Jimin giggled hearing Jungkook's stutter. His giggle felt like a tickle for Jungkook, soothing him instantly. Jimin replied, "Hey. Everything ok there? Are you home?"

"Yep, everything's fine. We're still at your house. How-.... How are you? Have you reached?"

"Yeah, we reached an hour ago. Felix's mom made a feast for us, we had so much food! It was tasty but I couldn't finish my food. You should've been here to help me eat them all."

"Haha... I missed the opportunity, didn't I?"

"Yeah! Hehe..." Jungkook chuckled with Jimin. They both went silent after that. Not saying anything, just enjoying the presence of each other and smiling without the other seeing. It was enough for them. Then Jungkook mindlessly said, "I miss you, Jimin."

Jimin stopped smiling. Jungkook did too when he realised what he did. He quickly apologised, "Oh. I'm sorry! I said I'll wait but I'm saying all this... "

"It's fine. I called you because I missed you too." Jimin suddenly said. He widened his eyes and slapped his palm over his palm. He said he missed Jungkook, for the first time! But not in a way he planned, not so suddenly!