20

Jungkook pov

"Is this the right way?" I asked through the call, pointing at the wrong turn, now for the billionth time. Honestly, I really don't want to teach Jimin, after I got to meet his "amazing" parents. Like what the hell was their questions about!? What if Jimin is like them!

"No, it's not! Keep going straight, then take a turn to the left! Jungkook, it wasn't that long since we went to his house! You're doing this on purpose!" I heard Namjoon bark at me through the earpods. I smirked at him.

"What? What did I do? I really forgot the way!"

"Yeah, right. And you're ok, if I won't buy you banana milk, then?"

"What the- Jin!? Not my banana milk!"

"If you take the wrong turn again, I'm I'll drink up all your banana milk for real!"

"Ugh, fine!" I groaned as I turn the right way. Ain't no way I'll let Jin take away my banana milk!

Jimin's House~

I pulled up in front of Jimin's large gate and as soon as I got the sight of it, I scowled. But all gone when I noticed a tiny figure coming out.

"Hi." Jimin said, fidgeting on his yet another long sweatshirt. Really, is that all he's got?

Atleast it's not as long as the first ones. Wearing tight black jeans, giving me a full view of his thighs. Damn! I didn't know I had a kink for legs. Were his legs always so sexy!

Author's pov

Jungkook was still staring shamelessly at Jimin, that he didn't hear Namjoon and Jin arrive in their bike. Jin pressed the horns real loud, when Jungkook didn't move.

"The fuck, Jin!" He screamed, gritting his teeth. Namjoon chuckled at him, turning to Jimin. "Hey, Min!"

"Hi, Namjoon."

"Hi, Jiminie! You're ready so early? I told you, we'll reach only by 2!" Jin said, as he walked up to Jimin for a tight hug.  

"I know, but I didn't want to be late and make you all wait for me."

"Hm~ that's a good habit. I hope someone was just like you, Minnie!" Jin said, eying Jungkook, sassily.

"Don't look at me! I didn't know my bike hasn't got enough gas!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, coconut head~"   

On hearing that, Namjoon snorted making Jungkook to sulk at Jin. Looking at his sulky face, Jimin couldn't control but chuckled too.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow at Jimin in a glare, making Jimin to look back at him the same way, which Jungkook wouldn't lie how that surprised him.

Jimin teased him in their group chat but he didn't expect Jimin to do that in person. Making him wonder how the sass actually suited the other a lot...! He liked it. Jungkook chuckled to himself at the thought. Namjoon asked, "So, where's your bike?"

"Ah, yes! It's in the garage!"

"Lead the way, then~" Jungkook said, smiling at Jimin.
.
.
.
.
.
"Woah, a Yamaha TMZ20....!" Namjoon breathed out, as he awed at the bike inside the garage. Jungkook ran his fingers, feeling the vehicle, gasping, "I know right... They cost atleast ten million korean won!"

Jin wasn't understanding what the two were saying, but he widens his eyes on hearing the price. He turned to Jimin. "What!? So, you're rich, Jimin?"

"No. My family is... I'm not allowed to use their money for my own wants." Jimin chuckled out.