22

Jimin pov

I'm late.

I'm so damn late!

I thought I would get back before it was dark but we spent a lot of time, travelling mindlessly! I got off the bike and let Jungkook park it inside the garage.

It's only us two because the others left before us saying Jin and Yoongi would miss their bus, as they all live in different places. And Jennie's place is an hour drive long, so she had to leave early.

I stood outside the garage in panic, waiting for Jungkook to get out quick, that I didn't notice he was already in front of me. He chuckled at my scared face.

"Why are you so scared? It's only 6, your parents won't mind that." He said, handing me the keys. Only if that were the truth... I lazily took the keys and nodded.

"Um, Jimin?" Jungkook called, making me look up at him. Does he have anything to talk about?

"Yeah?"

"The time when we went to Lotte world..?"

"Lotte world? Oh, yeah. What about it?"

"What happened to you... I think I got a hint of what might have happened to you. Are you ok, now?" Jungkook asked, making me realise what he meant.

It's the when I was harassed and almost robbed, isn't it...?

I shook my head, smiling at him. There's no reason for him to know what I felt about it then or now. No need to know if I'm ok or not.

"Yeah, I'm fine! Perfectly ok!" I replied him, thinking that'll be enough for convincing him. But Jungkook walked forward and held my left hand by his fingers.

I glanced at our hands, then back to his eyes, frowning. Jungkook slowly shook his head no, saying, "I don't think so. You know, this is something my sister went through. She is... just like you. Always hiding about her pain and what she's going through. We didn't realise about this until it was too late. I couldn't help her back then, but I don't want you to go through the same thing my sister had."

Jungkook paused, his other hand raising up to hold my cheek. "If there is something that you want to talk about, I'm here for you."

He completed his words as I mindlessly stared at him. Why did he say all this? What is even happening here? Is he pulling another prank? But his eyes, they are so heavy and droopy. They don't feign any fakeness.

"Jimin?" I flinched when Jungkook asked. I pulled back, out of his hold, turning away.

My face- I'm burning! Good thing it was dark and he couldn't see my flustered face. I told him, "You should go, Jungkook. Your parents might be worried about you."

Jungkook sighted, smiling. "My parents don't care about the time as long as I'm back in one piece."

"Well, my parents aren't like that. So I have to go." I told him, pointing my thumb to my house

Jungkook didn't say anything after that and just walked away with a smile. I turned my attention looking elsewhere so I didn't see what his expressions he had before finally leaving. Once I heard the gates closing and his bike leaving off, I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding on!

I watched the way Jungkook's bike went.

Why did he say that? Did I look like I was distressed during the whole time I was with him? But I made sure that I looked fine and even put on makeup to hide my bruises on my neck and collarbones...

I shook my head. He was probably not the serious and said that just to console me. I hurried back and got inside, very slowly opening and closing the entrance door.