24

Yoongi pov       

I stared at my phone, at my last night chat with Jimin. Shit, why did I say all that crap! I mean I was salty about him not caring for my feelings but why did I lash out at him!?

I did tell him to take his time. Besides I made him fight with AgustD! The only one who he'd open up... Jimin is very secretive about his feelings and emotions. Something about him I recently found out about.

Jimin looked like he didn't he have any close real friends, either. What about his old friends from school time? Did he even have any friends back then? Did he ever to a school.

"Yo, what's up, Yoongs?" Rosé asked, patting my shoulders. She went to take her seat which was in front of me. She turned her whole body round to me, raising her eyebrows to her question.

I sighed, replying, "Shut the fuck up!" I clearly made her shocked, judging her looks. I would have given her a normal reply, if it weren't for her way too deep V-neck top and skinny jeans that look way too skinny.

She's literally a minor, how could she wear that in a class full of late teens and early twenties! But Rosé just tsked. "Wow. Someone's in a wild mood. So, what happened?"

I turned away at how she still kept asking even after my rude reply. "Nothing."

"Yeah, sure! Tell me what really happened, Yoongi." She asked, now playing with my keychain kept on the desk.

I groaned. She's getting too attached to me. "Listen, Rosé. I know we had this... heart to heart, bro talk last weekend, but that doesn't mean you get to pry on me just like that. You don't have any reason for that! I'm not in a mood for your bullshit!"

I said, in the rudest way possible. That should do. Now go away from me. Get annoyed by me. Hate me!

"Woah, chill! Ok, I won't pry on you. Just thought I could help you because I thought we'd be good friends, if not the best." She said, in a quiet voice. I blinked on hearing her words. She thought of me as her friend...? That soon?

"Fine! Just stay on your own then!" Rosé muttered, when I still didn't reply. She went back to sitting properly when we saw the teacher arriving. She turned her head, towards me slightly, saying, "And I never talk about my problems to just anyone. I told you cuz I thought we had a connection. Cuz I thought I found someone I could finally rely on... As an older brother.... Just saying."

I gritted on hearing that. Fuck! I messed up with her too... I didn't know she looked up to me that much. That's two people I hurt in a less than a day! Great job, Yoongi!

Author's pov       

"Hey, Jimin! Good morning!" Jungkook greeted Jimin, sitting beside him. The seats weren't permanent, so they just sat wherever they like.

Jisoo and Taehyung, the new friends Namjoon and Jin, the new couple wanted to sit together so the others swapped seats for them. Jungkook wanted to avoid Taehyung because he was still working on getting over him. And since Jennie was absent, again, he took her place to be beside Jimin.

"Hey! Good morning to you too!" Jimin replied in a whisper, with a cheeky smile, eyes still focused on the teacher. Jungkook smirked, knowing the reason behind Jimin's good mood is.

"So... We're going today?" Jungkook asked. Jimin put his hand on his bag pouch, taking out a key. His bike keys. Jungkook smiled back at him, asking, "You lied about the classes then."

"Nope. Stole the keys!"

Jungkook gasped dramatically at that, saying, "You're becoming just like us, huh? I see great progess!"

Jimin chuckled at him, when he pulls shorter's cheeks. But they stopped when the teacher coughef, giving a silent warning as to stop being flirty in front of her single-ass! Jimin and Jungkook giggled, going back to their books.