31

Author's pov

Yoongi bawled his eyes at the turbulent river, searching for the two who jumped into it. He came running to the bridge noticing Jimin beside it, only to call emergency. He did not expect Jungkook to follow behind and take the jump!

"Please be alive.... Please be alive...." Yoongi kept murmuring as he kept searching for them, from the railings. Suddenly he got yanked away by a huge man. Yoongi found himself surrounded by a group of them, who looked like they were cops. They might have arrived here because of the distress call from the people.

"Who jumped? Where is he now?" One among them asked Yoongi, hovering an umbrella above him to shield him from the rain.

"Don't know- but my friend jumped right in to save him! But I-I can't find him too." Yoongi replied in a breath. The cops widen their eyes on hearing Yoongi's words. Why wouldn't they? Who would even think about jumping into such a deep river from such a huge height!? That too when it's a rough weather as today's!

Another cop quickly went to the railings to check the view below. He turned back to say, "Make sure to get reinforcements down there!" And jumped without another word! Yoongi widen his eyes for who knows how many times now. 'Why is everyone jumping today!?' He thought.

But the cops who were standing with him quickly busied themselves, hurrying of to grabbing stuff what looked like life jackets, net and a inflatable boat. Almost everyone ran ahead.

One of them turned behind, saying to the cop beside Yoongi. "Make sure this one stays there!" Yoongi frowned, mouth agaped. The cop who he was with, nodded at his superior and held Yoongi's arm firmly still not hurting him. Yoongi wanted to go down with them as well. He wanted to see it himself that the two of the dorks were alive and hopefully uninjured...

After a few minutes

Everyone waited in anticipation for the cops to find Jungkook and Jimin, but they couldn't find them. Finally a hand popped out, followed by a head.

"JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi yelled as soon he got the sight of the boy. The cops swam towards that direction, where Jungkook was at, holding an unconscious Jimin with great difficulty. They quickly dragged the two onto the boat and went ashore. Yoongi didn't think twice before running down towards them.

"Hey!" The older man who was with him yelled but he didn't give any mind and just to them. First, to check whether Jimin is alright. Second, to give that Jungkook a good smack on the head because he made Yoongi scared shitless. The ambulance already reached there as soon as the cops were alerted. Yoongi went down at the same time the boat arrived.

Jungkook staggered his way out when two men took the still unconscious Jimin to the ambulance. They started pumping the water out of him. Yoongi stared at Jimin. His body looked normal but it had a pale complexion, along with red marks on his hands and thighs that were visible through his wet, white clothes.

"Is he alright?" Yoongi diverted his attention when Jungkook asked with a shivering voice. He frowned with sigh, approaching him. "Yah, what about you? That was so stupid to jump off from that high! What were you thinking!?" Yoongi whispered at the younger in a calm voice. But Jungkook didn't faze at all.

His eyes were fixated on Jimin, filled with pure concern with a hint of fear. "He'll be fine, right? He is alive... Right, Yoongi?" Jungkook mumbled with the same tone, almost tearing up. Yoongi sighed, changing his glance to Jimin.

That's when it hit them.

A strong whiff of Vanilla and Lavender spread around the area!

That's definitely from Jimin, as they others were either Alphas or Betas. Yoongi widened his eyes realising that. The cops started looking at Jimin and the surroundings frantically because it was obvious the said boy was going into heat!

Yoongi pov

Jimin is going into heat! Now that I remember, it's been almost few months since I started chatting with him. He never said anything about him going to heat or mentioned about it. It must be it! Shit, the smell is so sweet! I cover my nose in case my wolf might react to it!