23

Author's pov
Noon time~

"Ok, students. You don't have any classes after this. You may go home!" The teacher said, after she was done reading a notice letter from the principal.

"Woohoo!" The class cheered as she walked out of the class, relieved to have another half day work!

Students got out one by one, with some of them staying behind. Jimin looked at Jungkook, thinking about what they talked about in the morning.

Jungkook caught his glance and walked to him. Jimin startef, "Um, Jungkook. About what you said-"

"It's ok, Jimin. You told me you'll think about it. I'll give you time. But make it a yes for tomorrow!" Jungkook said, smiling, making the other to smile as well. "I don't know th-"

Jimin got cut off again, when Jungkook patted his head. They smiled at each other again, before Jungkook left along with Sehun and Kai.
.
.
.
.
Most of Jimin's friends went home or went to hang out somewhere, but Jimin stayed behind. He realised he never really did a college tour, so today he'd use this opportunity for that!

He checked out each of the rooms of his floor first, which were either classrooms or practice rooms. The ground floor mostly were staff rooms or restrooms.

After his floor he went to the upper floor, where one of the room got his interest. It was a big white room, which looked like it was meant for dance practices and in the middle of it, was a grand piano!

Jimin stepped inside, gawking at the massive music instrument. He looked around in case there was anyone there.

When he was sure, no one was around, he sprinted to the piano and took the seat. He opened the covering, slowly.

Jimin pressed a key, instantly filling the room with the tune. He chuckled before digging in and started playing one of the rhymes that he learned when he was little.

His fingers tapping on the keys, filled the room with the melody he did. So immersed in it that he didn't notice the silent audience behind him. "Are nursery rhymes the only thing they taught you?"

Jimin flinched when he heard the words. He looked around to see who it was and found Yoongi standing by the doorframe.

Yoongi pov   

"Hey. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that." I apologized because Jimin looked like he was a ghost! I did not expect him to be so afraid!

"It's ok." He said. I walked upto him and took a seat beside his.

"You know it's a reserved place though." I tools, just to tease him, making him bawl out his eyes at me. I chuckled at him, saying, "Just joking. Anyone's allowed to come here."

Jimin sighed, shaking his head. I teased him again, "As long as you don't get caught~"

To this he gave me a smiley face, mocking at me, making me snort. Wah, Jimin looks so cute when he's teased.

"Why did you stop playing?" I asked him when I notice he was not playing anymore. Am I making him nervous?

"I don't- I don't play when other people are around." Jimin muttered, quietly. I shifted closer to him, leaning closer to him, smiling.

"But I liked what you played. I liked it very much."

Jimin stared at me, as I continued, "Can you play it once again? For me?" He blinked at my request, turning away. I pleaded again, "Please?"    

Jimin turned back to me. He just nodded and without anything to say, started playing something. I chuckled after he tapped the first few keys.

It's another rhyme.

Jimin glared at me, hearing my chuckle. I mouthed him an apology and tell him to continue. And so he did.