Powers And Abilities Ver. 1

.

.

.

Picture (At Age 17):

Name: Lyssa Wisteria

Birth Name: Alesctsa von Ifriti

Eye Colour: Purple

Hair Colour: White

Race: Demon (Fire Devil - Formerly Hybrid)

Notable Physical Characteristics: Multiple Arms, Horns, Four Batlike Wings (Able to hide inside her body), Heavy Scarring Across Her Entire Body, Black Blood, Guild Symbol On Her Lower Right Stomach.

Strengths: Enhanced Strength, Speed, and Recovery

Weakness: Unable to go near Sacred or Holy places, Demonic Take-Over magic, Holy and Excorcist Magic

Resistances: Poison, Flame, Heat, Darkness Magic, Curses

The Rule of Arms:

Lyssa's demon physiology is focused mostly on her arms and the musculature of her body and as such gives various benefits and detriments to her strength depending on the number of arms she generates.

Four Arms: The standard form she takes on. The muscles in her limbs are evenly distributed between four arms that are equal in strength to the average human with similar musculature. This bonus set of hands allows her to fight others with the added pressure they provide. If two of her arms are punching someone, the others can cast a spell. If two arms are holding someone in place, the others can attack them. These arms effectively double her combat potential through their mere existence.

Six Arms: Her magic-focused form. The musculature of her arms is divided between three sets of weaker-than-average arms, however, this added set of hands enables her to create and focus on more complex spell arrangements, shortening the time needed to make a more complex spell by three times. With this form she can focus more on ranged combat with a level of pressure most wizards are incapable of.

Two Arms: Her hand-to-hand combat form. The musculature of her arms is focused on only one set of arms, condensing the muscle mass and vastly increasing her strength at the cost of the pressure the bonus set of arms provides. One punch of her arms in this form is enough to punch a hole through the average human. The arms do not grow in size as the muscles are all condensed inside normal human-sized arms.

******************

Stages of Demonization:

While she is generally indistinguishable from a human through the usage of transformation magic, Lyssa's innate demon physiology gives her access to insurmountable strength at the risk of losing self-control. Due to the insatiable nature of demons, Lyssa usually suppresses her strength and true nature. (Think of it more like Frieza's transformations where he suppresses his real strength)