Trail 2 - 47 : Siblings

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Dallar Show •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

"WE WON, BUT WHY ARE WE THE ONES WHO FEEL LIKE LOSING?!"

"OH, SHUT UP AEOLUS!!" Eleena smacks Aeolus on the head with her lighthouse and appears irritated by the precarious situation in which they all find themselves.

The game has reached its conclusion, with their team having won the entire match and Hoaqin having suffered a devastating defeat against Baam. However, fate tells a different story, as his team has once again escaped a perilous situation, with the majority of them unaware of the impending danger.

Right now, boiling acid was pouring down from above them all, and Aeolus was clutching Vior's body, who was in a recovery state in his embrace. Oh, dear tower above, if he didn't make it out in one piece, at the very least ensure the safety of the heir.

If he didn't manage to escape this treacherous situation unscathed, he fervently hoped that the heir, at the very least, would remain safe. He knew all too well that one particular brother of hers harbored a deep-seated animosity towards him, and he feared the gruesome fate that awaited him if caught.

"Xian! Do something!"

However, the guide looked over at the spear bearer with a deadpan look on her face. There is no doubt that Xian cannot do anything at the moment. Especially given the situation their current heir is in, neither of them can do anything at the moment. None of it had anything to do with how the silver-haired female was engrossed in staring at the boiling acid as if it were a mesmerizing thing.

Moreover, what is with this unidentified chaos? Why are the most composed organizations in the entire tower quacking like ducks since their leader and Elias are currently unconscious?

"Ahaha, they're adorable." And as per usual, Xian showed a lack of comprehension of Selini's preferences, as Selini observed the situation with affection since both Eleena and Aeolus were in a state of dread, desperately seeking a secure means of escape from their surroundings.