Trail 1 - 2 : Game

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Crown Game

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

Vior chuckled, her eyes falling on the grumbling man

Vior chuckled, her eyes falling on the grumbling man. She rested her head on her palms, her legs crossed, and smiled sweetly at the end result of the mental torment she had directly caused him. Truly, if it weren't for her partially light-colored appearance, Baam would truly believe that she was nothing but a tormenting demon.

It can be said that the existence of these women alone is nothing but a disaster that has befallen them all. Even patience itself is necessary in dealing with disasters that are very, very focused on direct mental destruction. Whether it's because she's insensitive or she doesn't care, she's still too vile to be a human.

"What's wrong, pretty boy? Got nothing to say?" Or maybe from the start, she was a devil who was ready to tease someone named Khun.

The two of them stared at each other with a mixture of frustration and annoyance, staring out at the serene lagoon. It could be said that the two of them started a very bad initial relationship. Who knows what kind of future awaits them? But Khun will not at all forgive her for always bringing up his past.

"What? Although I am far more beautiful than Maria, please refrain from staring at me in such an unethical manner." Vior stuck her tongue out from the side of her mouth, seeing his brow muscles twitch slightly at her comment. From the start, she was indeed an easy target for this sort of thing.

"I'm going to the restroom." Khun stood up at onc; for some reason, every second where Vior brought up Maria always made his heart sink.

However, she was not very aware of her own words. All she did was smile and let the man walk away. Only she understood something — or one thing for certain. That look on his face that couldn't be hidden, eyes that were flooded by the sea of the past, and shoulders that felt heavy — she could decipher his body language.

"Ms. Vior..." She hummed a little, facing Baam, who seemed to be staring at her in disapproval. She tilted her head, wondering what he was going to say. What's more, she was pretty sure she was just having a conversation that wouldn't break anyone's heart at all. Isn't that a normal topic for this tower?