Trail 1 - 6 : Fight

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Crown Game

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

"To think you've prepared thus far ahead, I applaud you

"To think you've prepared thus far ahead, I applaud you."

"I'm not seeking any applause."

In this existence, there are a few things that sentient creatures cannot comprehend. The connection of potential is the exception, which is both fascinating and perplexing. It isn't surprising that any existing connection might evolve over time. Except for sworn enemies who are almost certainly planning to kill each other.

However, a feeling that's also hidden or fluctuates discreetly is highly intriguing.

"It appears I overestimated you a little," Vior chuckled. Her folded legs stretched out to the unoccupied side of the throne, taking the empty spot all to herself. Thankfully for Baam and Khun, the throne was wide enough for someone to lie in the unoccupied space right behind their back.

"It's because you thought I was incapable of forming such a thoughtful plan, didn't you?" Vior glances to the far side; the sight of a ponytail makes her look at him attentively. He didn't need to be told or voiced out what she was thinking; he had already predicted why she had underestimated him.

"You thought I was an unstable regular, didn't you?" The sapphire-eyed male looks over in her direction, spotting those carefree and happy-go-lucky facial expressions that get on his nerves every time.

Vior didn't answer his inquiry, merely smiling sweetly in his direction. "I acknowledge your strategies." Those compliments that came from her felt like nothing but bland water or expired milk that Khun himself has never tasted — except for the former, of course.

Receiving compliments and acknowledgment would usually make one swoon in delight. It even goes as far as making them feel awfully giddy for no particular reason. Those words of affirmation, appreciation, and so on would be craved by others so desperately. But there was Khun, who was disgusted to hear that from her.