Trail 1 - 10 : Hide

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Hide and Seek 

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

It has been a few days since the lesson began

It has been a few days since the lesson began. The disastrous event of the Lightbearer lesson has long passed, with Lero ro's apology at the end of the day. The tone was filled with nothing more than horror upon learning of the situation. Nobody would have guessed that someone would snoop around on information deemed confidential.

Far from it, Vior appears unconcerned about the accident. .Nothing but a smile remained on her lips, lasting forever and effortlessly capturing the other's attention. The grace she exudes, as well as the sarcastic tone with which she says, "It's fine," were completely unexpected.

The Vior persona, which cannot be read in any way, had something that could have been considered a flaw but was not. It was endearing to try to figure out the expression she wore the majority of the time, but the explicit smiles themselves aren't so appealing.

Those weary and masked smiles hide her intentions from others. The secret that lingered in her very presence was palpable. Everything about her was enigmatic, and it was a charm that captivated others, forming a bond with their soul as they succumbed to their curiosity and thirst for knowledge.

The silence she kept, the ending she desired, and the everlasting experience she had — all of this was under her control. And personally, I think Vior absolutely adores the authority she wields. It serves as a reminder to her that everything belongs to her sole scheme, with no interference.

And, to be honest, Hansung Yu was there to swat those feelings away.

"Whatever you're feeling, dismiss it immediately. It won't last forever, and I'm sure you are aware." Vior was quick to kick him away, drinking her tea with a judgmental gaze. Who is he to interfere with her life and ruin it?

"The test will start soon enough," Hansung Yu said. "I've precisely placed each team based on your wish and desire. However, I'd like to say it's quite unfair how you decide to split each team apart."