Trail 2 - 40 : Coin

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Dallar Show •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

"What a beautiful pipe..." Khun commented. "It almost made me forget that we're in the middle of a battle..."

Selini chuckled softly the moment she heard his words. There's little doubt that she didn't agree with his statement. The current pipe they are walking on reminds her of the sight of falling starlight that decorated the Reverie's household; they tend to either call it the path that leads to space or the entire universe itself.

With that aside, the team's formation is currently perfect. Khun and Hwaryun, who were both keeping an eye on the sweetfish's side, were in front, then Selini herself, and the unidentified swordsman was watching from behind. This way, none of them should be concerned about any ambush, especially with the observer that covers the top of the sweetfish.

"But it's strange... that we haven't encountered any teams yet. Are we just lucky...?" Khun heard the inquiries and how Selini subtly laughed at the question. Perhaps it was due to the mention of them being lucky, which she finds laughable.

"Well, I wouldn't say that yet," Hwaryun answered. "Of course, it would be nice to get to the core without any trouble like this, but..."

"What do you mean?"

Hwaryun turned to take a quick look at the unknown swordsman who stood directly behind them. "I'm talking about probability."Unlike Xian, the red witch guide's response was direct, as if what she was referring to had been apparent from the outset without any subtle hints or indications.

"What she means is that some teams must be earning dallars by going through battles even at this very moment," Khun explained. "So, the later we meet a team, there are more chances of them having more dallars. It will be disadvantageous for us to meet a team with larger amounts of dallars than us since we should protect the sweetfish."