Exordium

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

• Start •

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I understand what it means to be fooled.

"My, what a humble girl, aren't you?"

An intoxicant—praising—one that enters her right ear and escapes through her left ear. But, for some reason, there was an obvious interest in what the interlocutor might say next. She was invested, baited, and toyed with for being indefinitely naive. A simple prey to prey on, a simple target to manipulate.

"Such a humble girl for this pitiful world."

Gently, they grab a hold of her hand, a warmth that seeped through from the fabric in their attire. The girl crooked her head to the side, anticipating what she said, eating through those praises. A word that held no meaning, something that could only be said to gain her favor.

She was a kid, yet everyone took advantage of her.

I understand what it means to be a castaway.

"That's her..."

A careful whisper pierced through the air. Many people stood at a respectable distance throughout the nearby area, not daring to approach the girl who sat alone in the midst. Many adults gathered, sending mournful glances in her direction—albeit in some instances, it was laced with scorn.

"What a weak and pathetic girl."

Could she be at the pinnacle of her glory if she were one? Was she going to be the most dreaded member of this family? As usual, these folks had no etiquette, speaking so loudly in her presence as if she didn't have the ability to hear. They regarded her as though she were a deaf pariah.

Boundless Fate || Khun A.Aजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें